♡ lunchbreak / chap 3. ♡

That morning, I was on the bus, heading to school, blasting music in my ears with my headphones and no matter how hard I tried to avoid him I couldn't stop thinking about him. Mr Ares... he was stuck in my mind and I couldnt stop thinking about this dreamy face. He could crash my head like a watermelon with those big muscles. That bright smile that made everyone fold. I was so ashamed of the thoughts I was getting about my goddamn teacher. What the hell? Why was i fantasizing about my fucking French teacher. God a wave of guilt and disgust slapped me hard in the face.
But how could I stop? How could I concentrate when I had this in front of me every morning.

His beauty was intimating, for this reason he was admired from afar, yet no one ever came close

His beauty was intimating, for this reason he was admired from afar, yet no one ever came close. Once again my thoughts got interrupted by the loud sound of the bus pulling up. A part of me never wanted this ride to stop

I hated lunchtime, it was fun, only when you had friends! I didn't want to be seen as the new lonely girl with no friends so I just went to the restroom and locked myself in the toilet. I already embarrassed myself enough yesterday.
While I walked in the halls, i saw him, Mr. Ares. every girl was drooling at the sight of him as he walked all confident, it's almost like their jaws was about to hit the floor. One thing that bothered me was his cockiness. He knew he was good looking and knew that every girl in his class wanted to strip him naked. Him acting all innocent pissed me off and I hated the fact that other girls shared the exact same thoughts about him. I hated that other girls fantasised about him too, that lowkey disgusted me.

Ew how dare he? He was my teacher! I'm sure he enjoyed everyone fan girling over him. Probably boosted his dumb stupid ego. ugh why was I so concerned anyway! I entered the toilet and locked it as I stared at the messy doodles written on the doors and walls. That's when I heard little whimpers almost like puking noises, I removed my headphones and my first thought was that someone was probably getting that gawk gawk 2000 but the whimperings turned into gaggings and cries which concerned me so i decided to check in case something was wrong

"ehi, stai bene lì..?" (Hey are you okay there?)

After 15 seconds I heard a high pitched sweet voice that sounded very tired and breathless

"Um.. sì?"

This beautiful girl came out with long ginger hair and jade green eyes, she was red and sweaty

"Um stai bene?" (Are you okay?)

"Yes- I mean sì-" She stuttered

"Oh thank god finally someone who speaks English here"

She giggled

"Thank you for asking, are you okay?
You're new here?" She had on the sweetest and purest smile ever

"Oh- yes thank you and yes I'm new so it's a bit overwhelming for me"

"I get it, I was the same. Wait where are you from?"

"Well I grew up in England but my mother is Italian so yeah... Um- what about you?"

"I grew up here actually, but I'm from florida so we speak English most of the time"

"Wait shit I didn't quite catch your name, hi im Athena"

She laughed "nice to meet you athena I'm Elora."

"Wanna um- grab lunch together?"

She smiled and nodded her head, I think I made a new friend.

Intro- ♡ Elora harts ♡