♡ friday / chapter 13. ♡

I watched elora light up her cigarette as she handed it over to me. Her light pink gloss staining the cigarette. took a puff and coughed hard, almost choked

"Easy tiger" She laughed and I rolled my eyes

"God, I've been charged responsible for Friday and I'm stressing the hell out"

"Friday? What's going on?"

"Oh you don't know?" She asked in a surprised tone

"No shit sherlock"

"Fuck I forgot you were new, basically every goddamn year, our school organises this sort of ball dance, kind of like prom but we have prom at the end of the year and this is also a fundraising where they collect money etc"

"Woah, that's so cool"

"Yeah well not when you're in charge for half of the stuff there"

"I can help if you want"

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows

"Yeah- why wouldn't I"

"Aw thanks Bella I appreciate it, well you can come over on Thursday and sleepover at my place"

"Sure. And what do we do that little thanksgiving party" I laughed

"We get high and drunk" She said sarcastically

"Haha funny"

"Basically our principal shouts a 3 hour long ass speech but then after it's pretty
Chill, eat and of course dance but every year, everyone meets at that abandoned graveyard behind our school, they all get fucking drunk and fucked up after the party so I was basically telling the truth"

"Lord, graveyards..?"

"I know right... but oh well, I just go because of the boys. Wanna come?"

"Um I don't know I'll see"

"Cmon, it'll be fun i promise"

"Yeah well lets say partying with the spirits isn't my jam" elora laughed as she smashed her cigarette on the floor, turning it off.

_________________________________________

These past couple of days flew by very quickly, a lot of people were busy helping to organise that thing on Friday. Even Ash... which meant we had very little time to see each other or talk. We'd lock eyes a few times in class but that was it. I kinda missed him and I wasnt so sure if he did too. at the blink of an eye, it was already Thursday and my mom dropped me off that elora's.

I absolutely hated elora's mother. She was the stereotypical "Karen" toxic ass mother. She always seemed so sweet in front of me but would bodyshame and downgrade elora at any chance she had. Always wondered how elo could put up with her shit, I'd definitely try to murder her in her sleep if she happened to be my mom. Her dad was the sweetest thing though, but unfortunately he lived pretty far which meant that elo could only visit him on the weekends since her parents were divorced. Shocking isn't it?

"Thena! So tell me" elora whispered while trying to fit her huge breast in her corset like top.

"Tell you what?"

"About those boys! What else?"

"Girl I think you might be delusional."

"Oh c'mon a pretty girl like you must get tons of men"

"Ew" I gagged

"You know alessio?"

"Now who's that?"

"He's friends with alejandro, and guess what? He likes you"

"Ew, I don't"

She bursted out laughing "Okay tough guy, at least give that poor man a try"

I couldn't help but think about how much I actually deprived myself from many things because of Ash... I mean we weren't in a relationship but I still felt the need to be loyal. Stupid, I know but I'd felt too guilty after, I thought to myself before shutting my eyes as elo turned off her lights and held me tight, we covered with her big fuzzy blanket and eventually fell asleep.