♡ displeasure. / chapter 14. ♡

"Cha Bella!" Said elora while I tried on my dress for the school event. Elora kindly lended me one of her dress that I was eager to wear. Her closet was aesthetically pleasing and she allowed me to pick whatever I wanted. My attention drew to this light pink, ruffly- like, short dress. It was a bit too short for my liking, but fuck it, its not like I'd wear this again in my life... it fitted my waist perfectly but was slightly tight around my breasts, making them look a bit squished and compressed. This dress made me feel like a coquette but slutty, princess waiting for her naked, Prince charming.

 This dress made me feel like a coquette but slutty, princess waiting for her naked, Prince charming

"You're gonna steal all the chicos tonight"

"Don't exaggerate" I awkwardly shrugged

"Anyone in sight tonight?"
Despite elo's delightful, astonishing personality, I never quite understood her obsession with boys. Seems like she always needed male validation which annoyed me a bit sometimes.

"I already told you elo, no one."

"How unfortunate Bella"

I ignored her comments as we both got ready and did our hair and makeup. She helped me curl my hair and I applied a thin layer of lip gloss making my peachy lips looking more plump than usual. I indeed, looked lovely that night and elo never failed to let me know.

She wore a white laced, transparent flowy dress, we both looked fetching

Her mom dropped us making unpleasant remarks during the whole entire ride. I hated her. If I could throw myself off that car, I would with no hesitation. She kept bringing elora down by insulting how "chubby" she looked in her dress, when she looked as thin as my grandma's special carbonara spaghetti. I made sure to press my hand down her thigh during the whole ride, reassuring her because I could sense her discomfort and embarassment.

We finally arrived after fifteen, long painful minutes. The air was warm and it felt weird to be at school after 3.30pm. In the hallways were many teachers nicely dressed and some students helping. The gymnase was where everything was happening. Chairs were lined up everywhere and a lot of people already sat down. My eyes peeked around trying to find him but it was impossible. Elora made me sit next to alejandro and his other stupid friend, alessio. I wasn't interested at all but had no choice.