BOOK ONE: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovely people!

I'm so glad you stumbled upon my book series. I just wanted to say a few things before the book starts. 

This is a pet project of mine that I've been working on for a while. I only ever write for fun and to relieve stress, and I never really thought about posting it anywhere. But recently, I realized how few stories there are out there for Charlie Weasley, and I thought people might enjoy reading mine. I figured it was probably selfish to keep it to myself.

So here it is! I really hope you enjoy it, and feel free to let me know what you think. But please be kind; I want this to be a place where we fellow potterheads can get together and bond over our mutual love for a certain Weasley and the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

I will do my best to upload every Wednesday, but if I won't be able to for whatever reason, I'll try to upload as soon as I can. And please be patient with me as I figure out how to use this platform. I can also be found on Tumblr at justtluffythings. Let me know if you'd like me to make an Instagram account where I would post updates, quotes, and other fun things!

Thank you again for taking the time to not only read my story, but also this author's note. I promise I won't bore you with many of them!

Take care & happy reading!

xoxo Tluffy