Chapter 1: Meeting you

Listen to this music while reading, it is basically the song that plays in the mansion. Enjoy :)).

==

General Pov:

"Sus meryosep!! Leni!!" Nanay Charlota yelled at little Leni. Leni giggled as she ran through the halls, making a mess. She suddenly bumped into someone. She looked up and laughed nervously. Her mom, Sally, is frowning at her.

"Leonor, listen to your nanny!" Sally said. Leni rolled her eyes and huffed. 

"Now go and change! We have visitors!" Nanay Charlota grabbed Leni's hand and brought her to the dressing room.

"Sorry, Nanay Charlota" Leni apologized. Leni calls their nanny "nanay" because nanay Charlota has been there since Leni was born. Nanay Charlota smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"sus naman! its fine baby!" Nanay Charlota continued to dress Leni up for the special occasion.

"nay... why do i have to wear a formal dress? plus its very uncomfy!!" Nanay charlota laughed.

"you will see baby! baka meron ka na childhood friend when u meet the other family." Leni frowned and pout.

Childhood Friend?...

"Nanay charlota naman ihh" i whined as she let me wear a skirt.

"cute mo dito baby!"

"eh ayaw ko poo" i pout. She sighed and let me wear a different dress.

==

Leni's Pov:

After changing, I was quite irritated with this garment. Why should I bother dressing nicely when I don't even know the occasion? Oh my God. I overheard my mother conversing with the housekeepers. I smiled as I cautiously approached her.

I prodded my mother, "PSST mum!" She scowled as she gave me a glance. After apologizing, she turned to face me.

"Yes?"

"What's the occasion today?"

"You will see."

"Mom naman! i don't want to wear this dress!" She sighed heavily and looked at me.

I listened as she said, "Just stand beside me and I will tell you."

"We are meeting The Marcos Family." I frowned. Marcos Family?.

"Marcos Family?"

"Yes, they are very popular in Ilocos Norte. They are just like us. They will stay in our mansion because your father is friends with them." I nodded and was very curious to meet them.

"So you have got to behave Leonor" I rolled my eyes. She looked at me and tickled my tummy.

"haha okay okay i will mom!" She smiled and tucked  my hair behind my ears. I giggled. The door opened and i saw two people wearing a formal attire. I widen my eyes after I realized it had been the Marcos Family.

"Ferdinand! long time no see!" My father said energetically as he embraced him. Ferdinand chuckled and embraced him back. My mother grinned as she shook hands with the lady.

"Pleasant to meet you Imelda" She smiled. The other lady smiled back as she said.

"It has been an honor to meet you too Sally." Perhaps i should call her Tita Imelda and the other one i should call Tito Ferdinand. Tita imelda looked at me and smiled. 

"Who is this dazzling young lady?" Imelda said as she strolled up to me. I smiled sweetly.

"Im Maria Leonor! you may call me Leni" Imelda smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Delightful!" I looked at her back and saw a small boy stowing away. I frowned so i looked. The boy widen his eyes and ran to Tito Ferdinand. Imelda chuckled.

"That's my child Bongbong... he is exceptionally modest for presently haha" Tito Ferdinand said. Tch such a cat. I put on fake grin and got his hand. I brought him outside which made him frown.

"Why did you bring me here?" he growled. I grinned

"Hi! as you have already heard, I am Maria Leonor! call me leni! im 10 years old!" I said as i reached my hand. He looked at me and smiled. He took my hand.

"Ferdinand Junior, call me bongbong i am also 10 years old" He smiled. I smirked.

"Well....friends?" I said fumblingly. He laughed.

He said with a big smile, "Bestfriends you mean! I led him through our mansion while holding his hand. He was smiling widely as he observed everything, and I turned to face him. I grinned because I had never previously seen someone so joyful.

"Well now since we are best friends we should be making a promise!" He frowned.

"What kind of promise?"

I uttered, "A vow that we won't ever leave each other's side!" He nodded and grinned.

"okay! i promise to never leave your side!" He said

He then gave me a frigid look as I chuckled, "Then I also swear to never leave your side even though masungit ka!" Before i could continue we could hear footsteps approaching. As we turned around, I spotted my mother. Bong grinned. My mom smiled at the both of us.

"I have good news Honey" My mom uttered. I frowned since i was very curious to know. 

"What is it mommy?" i asked. She smiled at me then turned to Bong.

"Bong you will be staying at Leni's room from now on" Bong widen his eyes and smiled. I was shcoked and excited.

"Really!?" i shout excitedly. My mom nodded.

"Yes" I jumped up and down smiling widely while my mom chuckled.

"yay!!!"

"are you okay with that bong?" My mom asked. Bong smiled widely and said.

"yes tita!"

==

"Ackk!!! I'm excited that you're going to stay in my room! We are going to have a lot of fun!" I uttered as I hugged Bong. He smiled and patted my back. We were walking until we reached the long stairs. I grinned and looked at him. He frowned.

"Last one on top of the tower gets turned to custard!" i giggled and ran upstairs.
(Credits to the series "Worst Witch" for this line) 

"Hey, you cheater!" He screamed as he tried to chase me. I laughed.

We both panted as we reached my room. I laughed while playing with his hair. He rolled his eyes.

"You cheated! You ran first without a signal" I laughed.

"Bongets, my games, my rules!" He chuckled and then entered my room. I saw his eyes widen.

"Woah, your room is beautiful!" He was astounded. I smiled.

"Thanks!" He looked at me and grabbed my hand. The next thing i knew we were on the balcony looking at the stars.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" i asked. he sighed.

"Yes, very beautiful" he said as he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed his face against the wall. He laughed.

"Tulog na tayo!" i said as I jumped onto my bed. He smiled and then he joined me.

"You know... your very annoying" He said. I grunt and punched his shoulder.

"Ow!" he whined. I rolled my eyes. He smiled.

"Goodnight Malens!"

"Goodnight Bongets!"