Chapter 8: Babalik Sayo

Leonor's Pov:

"You were calling for me?"

When I saw the man in front of me, my heart began to beat fast. When I finally saw the love of my life again, I made an effort to control my tears. Aika should go to the bedroom, I told her as I stared at her. I gave the man a quick glance as I led him to the kitchen while holding his hand.

When I held his hand, he frowned. He released his hand roughly when we got to the kitchen. He shocked me with his actions. He cleared his throat.

He offered his hand and said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Bongbong Marcos, the hotel's CEO. I sadly smiled as I gazed at his hand below. The matching bracelet caught my attention.

I sniffed and said, "Bong..." When he saw me crying, he became concerned. "Did I do anything wrong, miss?" he asked as he took my hand in his. "Bong, it's me.... Leni," I explained. He widened his eyes and let go of my hand.

 I smiled and went to hug him, but he quickly pushed me away. I frowned at his attitude. "What are you doing here!?" he shouts.

I questioned as I wiped away my tears, "W-what do you mean? and why are you acting like this?" He made a tongue click. He aggressively grasped my arm. I murmured, "B-bong ang sakit." You will serve as my fiancee while I figure out how to send you back to your city." He said, as he left go of my arm.

 I was screaming on the inside because I would be his fiancée, my eyes widened. I stuttered, "F-fiancee?" He nodded. I blushed.

My heart broke as he continued, "Don't even think of me loving you back Gerona... it was a long time ago." My head was bowed. He took hold of my arm and brought it up to his hand. Our matching bracelet blossomed.

 My eyes enlarge as I notice the bright light. I turned to face him when I noticed his smile. I hadn't seen him in this manner in a while. He was shocked as I cupped his face. I said, "Bong, I missed you." My hand was taken away from him and placed on the ground as he let out a loud sigh.

He said coldly, "You need to sleep because I have to introduce you to my company and employees. I smiled.

 I was startled when, just as he was about to depart, he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug.

 He gave my hair a kiss. "I miss you too, you idiot," he whispered. As I returned his hug, I smirked. Quickly releasing his hold, he exited the room. My heart was racing, as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Mama!" I gasped as I turned to face Aika, who was frowning and crossing her arms. I said, scratching my head, "Ay anak." Aika answered, "I am not a fool, mama I know he is my father. I widen my eyes. "Anak he is-" 

 She interrupted me, " I saw photos of him in your cabinet, I even saw you and him as kids so you guys are childhood friends, and I knew that he was my father because I overheard you talking to Nanay Charlota about telling me about him" Aika said.

 "I saw everything.. the why u hug him and the way he hugs you plus you said you missed him so basically you already met him. But don't worry, mama if you're not ready, I won't tell him anything about me."

My daughter's reply left me speechless. She didn't say anything as she left. I chuckled when I realized how wise my daughter is. Akin talaga nag mana. I grinned, but quickly became anxious, rushing to my cabinet to choose something to wear tomorrow.

==

Aika shook me awake as I was still sleeping. As I touched my head, I groaned. " What Aika?" I huskily whispered. She yelled at me, "MAMA!!!!!!!! YOUR ALREADY LATE!!!!!!!!!!" My eyes widened when I noticed that it was almost 8:00.

 I quickly dressed in my outfit, gave Aika a kiss on the forehead, and got up to proceed to the hotel lobby.

When I entered the lobby, I noticed everyone there. In the middle of my search for a bong, someone suddenly grabbed my arm. I glared at the same woman I had seen yesterday when I turned around.

 "Why are you here" the women asked. Rolling my eyes, I I responded, "It's not your business," releasing my grip on her arm.

 She arched an eyebrow and took hold of my hand, dragging me into the closest room. I yelled at her, "Aray let me go ano ba!" I was thrown to the ground when she abruptly let go of me. I got up and straightened my dress. "I'm the hotel manager, so you should respect me,"

She was going to grasp my hair when someone grabbed her arm and prevented her. It was bong when I turned to face the person who had seized her arm.

 I widen my eyes. The girl stood still after clearing her throat. Bong tightly gripped my hand while glaring at the woman.

Bong, attempting to maintain his calmness, questioned, "What were you doing with her?" She began to respond, "I was simply teaching her a lesson," but Bong interrupted her, yelling, "She is my fiancee you idiot!" The woman turned to face me with wide eyes.

 I grinned. The women stuttered, "Your f-fiancee?" As Bong and I left, he clicked his tongue. He examined me and felt all over my body to see if I was harmed. He gave me a concerned glance.

He caressed my face and asked, "Leni okay ka ba?" as he examined every square inch. I chuckled. He gasped when I pulled his hand away from my face and kissed his cheek. I held his hand tightly and said softly, "Okay lang ako, let's go." We returned to the lobby, where everyone was, after he gave me a warm smile.

Everyone applauded as he announced, "This is my fiancee, Maria Leonor Gerona, soon to be Marcos." I gave a shy smile before bowing in respect. I noticed Bong's satisfaction as I turned to face him. 

==

Bong took me on a tour of the hotel's expansive garden. When I noticed roses on the bushes, I smiled widely. One of them smelled lovely when I inhaled it. Bong pulled me up close after grabbing one of the roses.

 He gently whispered, "Beautiful," after placing the rose in my hair. I blushed. As we passed across the fountain, he held my hand.

 He came over to join me once he saw me sitting on the bench. We observed the stars at night.

"Leonor, don't expect me to be nice simply because you returned." he stated sharply. Rolling my eyes, He grabbed my hand again after I released it out of anger.

 He said in a deep voice, "Don't you dare take your hand away from mine". I groaned. I drew nearer to him and laid my face against his neck. He encircled me with his hands and kissed my hair.

Babalik parin ako sayo mahal ko.