Chapter 10: When i was your Man

Bong's Pov:

When I opened my eyes, Leni was cuddling Aika alongside me. As I touched her face, I smiled. I kissed Leni's lips after kissing Aika's forehead. I got up to prepare breakfast.

I placed the pot down, took off my apron, and opened the door as someone was knocking. I received a letter from the hotel manager, who then quickly left. I closed the door and popped open the envelope.

Looking at the letter, I see that it contained a ball invitation. I smiled since I was going to take Leni to the ball. I set the letter aside and kept working on the meal.

My back was being hugged by someone. When I turned around, I spotted my lover. I kissed her nose after cupping her face.

As she placed her hands on my nape, she giggled. Leni whispered, "Good morning, mahal." I grinned.

I covered my face on her neck. " Indeed, good morning, Mahal." I replied. In the middle, someone gave us a hug.

We noticed little Aika when we looked down. We chuckled. After giving a group hug, I carried Aika.

I asked Aika, "How's my little peanut?" Aika giggled and wiggled her legs. She smiled widely and answered, "Fine as always papa!." She has Leni's gummy smile, I've noticed. I gave Aika a heartfelt glance. I started tickling her after kissing her soft cheeks.

Leni discovered the letter at the counter and read it while her eyes were completely open. Leni asked, "Are we going to the ball?" Aika leaped back to the ground and widened her eyes, trying to see the letter from Leni's Hands.

" Yes", I sweetly replied. Aika said, "I want to go!" I chuckled. " You can't, you're only five years old", I told her, she pout. She cried out, "But Daddy!" Leni laughed.

Leni carried Aika to her bed and whispered, "Wag na". I laughed as I overheard Aika groaning. Leni returned and assisted me in the kitchen.

I couldn't help but look at her body while she was cooking because she was dressed in a nightgown. She placed her hair on her right shoulder, and I gulped. I was all hot since I could see her entire back.

I lowered my hands to her wet pussy as I was kissing her. When I sensed her wetness, I grinned. She gasped when I pushed one finger inside her. I had the opportunity to insert my tongue inside her mouth. All I could hear was her muffled moans.
(A/N - Yung bata 😭🙏🏻)

As I placed her atop the counter, I carried her by her thighs. She used her legs to strandle my waist. While giving her a deep kiss, I place my hands on her breast.

She stopped kissing me then grinned. I was confused. She whispered, "Nu-uh... nandito si Aika," as she gave my neck a gentle kiss. I smiled and kissed her forehead afterwards her nose. As I gave her playful kisses as well as said, "Ok then... if you say so" she giggled.

==

Since I was wearing a suit and Leni was wearing a gown, we were both resting at the hotel while we awaited our order.

Aika was still irritated that she couldn't attend the ball. I was questioning my assistant about the event as Leni was thrilled to see her gown.

Leni raced to open the door when the doorbell rang. Leni walked to the living room and began to open the boxes once I heard the door close.

Leni's mouth dropped, and I noticed her eyes widen. As I got closer to her, I noticed the dress she would be wearing i widened my eyes to a stunning red gown.

 As I got closer to her, I noticed the dress she would be wearing i widened my eyes to a stunning red gown