Chapter 7: Into the Unknown

General Pov:

Leni was heartbroken the day bong left. Leni persevered and carried on her dad's business for their family. But she will always remember her childhood friend. Leni discovered she was having a baby and it was a girl named Jessica Marie Gerona Marcos, also known as Aika. She raised her to be a kid who was both intelligent and powerful.

Leni's birth was always attended to by Nanay Charlota. Aika was very sweet and clingy to her mother constantly when she was little.

She is now five years old. Although Leni adored her child, she still finds herself wondering about Bong, the love of her life. Despite the fact that Leni and Bong are not married, Aika's last name is Marcos because they had a kid together.

==

Aika screamed, "Mommy!" as she watched her mother conversing with her clients. When Leni saw Aika, she grinned and excused herself from her clients to carry Aika. Aika's sheeks were given a kiss by Leni. Leni asked, "How's my little peanut?" Aika smiled widely. "Always ok, mama!" Aika exclaimed cheerfully.

As she went to a restaurant, Leni set Aika down while holding her hand. As Jollibee was Aika's preferred fast food restaurant, they went there. In order for them to eat it at home, Leni ordered a family bucket. Once they had finished eating, they walked to their car and departed for their mansion.

Aika interrupted Leni just as we were about to arrive at our mansion. Aika said, "Mama." When Leni turned around, she frowned.

"Yes, anak?" Leni's eyes widened as Aika asked, "Who is my papa?" her heart tore into a million pieces. She avoided their gaze as she took a deep breath. Aika began to look anxious.

Aika embraced her mother and asked, "Are you okay mama? Did I say something wrong? Am I meant to say this? Im sorry mama." Aika was cuddled by Leni as she stared down at her. Aika nodded and put her head on her mother's lap.

"No, it's fine anak... it's best if you don't ask that question muna ok," she said. Leni stared at the window with a serious expression on her face. I am unable to inform her of her father. for the benefit of both you and I bong.

==

Leni entered her room and began packing. Because she wishes to leave this city, she also packed Aik'as baggage. She informed Nanay Charlota in a note that she was leaving with Aika so that she wouldn't be concerned.

She put on a nice outfit before putting on the bracelet Bong gave her. Aika was awakened in the middle of the night and instructed to get ready. They left the mansion and boarded the train when Aika finished her preparations.

Aika asked, "Mama, why are we on a train? Where are we going?" Leni squeezed her hand while sighing

Aika asked, "Mama, why are we on a train? Where are we going?" Leni squeezed her hand while sighing. "We're leaving this city for a bit because we are going somewhere else." Leni's shoulders was held by Aika as she nodded and slept. Leni stared out the window before falling asleep.