Chapter 5: Your Taste •

Kapag meron ganito "•" alam nyo na.... get ready sa mga cleaning materials nyo! Listen to the song when it is the smut part kasi shet grabe ang song nito.

--

General Pov:

"I'm leaving, Leni..." Bong stated. Leni's smile vanished. She made an effort to think positively, so she simply laughed it off, which confused Bong.

 Leni chuckled, but she soon stopped when she saw that bong was quite serious. "Grabe bong! ang galing mo mag joke! I almost fell for it." Bong slanted his head to the side.

Leni started to produce tears. When Bong saw her, he gave her a big hug. As he kissed Leni's hair, Bong sighed and said, "I'm sorry. She started sobbing quietly.

 She repeatedly punched his chest. Leni yelled at him, "Your not fulfilling your promise why are you leaving me!" Bong sobbed while caressing her face.

 Bong muttered, "I'm sorry Leni, I'm very sorry. She pushed him, Leni shook her head. Leni retorted, "You're lying! If this is a joke, then, it's not funny!." Shaking his head, Bong let out a loud sigh. Leni felt deceived.

Leni settled down when Bong hugged her tightly as he kissed her temple. Leni can't stop crying since she is so upset by Bong's departure.

Bong said, "Leni... mahal kita.. I need to go because I need to understand my dad's company." Leni sniffled, "But you're not keeping your promise." Bong cupped her face after sighing. He gave her a passionate kiss before kissing her forehead.

Her hand was taken by Bong, who then gave her a bracelet. Leni regarded him with a frown. He said, wearing the other match, "Here is a bracelet if we put them together, It will bloom like a flower." When we fitted it together, a flowerlike bloom appeared.

 I turned to face him with a gentle smile. He gave me another delicate kiss after smiling. "Don't ever forget that I love you, Leni" he added as he gave me another warm hug.

==

Leni's Pov:

I was sitting on the side of my bed. I was heartbroken when I remembered what Bong and I had done earlier. I cannot believe that my one and only childhood friend is leaving. Without him, I feel like I am lost. Of course, I'll miss his hugs, kisses, and most of all, his love.

I hugged myself and cried some more. I heard someone enter, and they gave me a hug. When I turned around, Nanay Charlota was there. She wiped away my tears while wearing a sorrowful smile. She kissed my forehead while cupping my face. When she gave me a hug, I cried uncontrollably.

I murmured, covering my eyes and sobbing, "I love him, and I don't want to lose him." She sighed and gave me a bear embrace. I cried more when she added, "I know anak... but we have to let him go.. it's for the best." I shook my head disagreeing with her words. She patted my lap and gave me a kiss on the temple before leaving.

I lay down and stared out the window. I turned around and took a long-lost tiger stuffed toy from Bong. I gave my bracelet a kiss as I glanced at it. I sighed heavily as I embraced the stuffed toy. Mahal, I always love you.

==

Someone kissed my neck when I awoke. Bong is on top of me when I finally open my eyes. I exhaled and hurried to sit down. He grinned and continued to kiss my neck. I moaned as he slipped his hand under my nightgown to access my womanhood, "B-bong sandali ahh!"

He said, "Shhh hush mahal." He inserted two fingers into me, causing me to whimper with pleasure. To stop me from making loud noises that may be heard outside, he kissed my lips. He began to thrust with more force, I moaned loudly. I screamed, "b-bong!! ahh ahh!"

He used his hands to silence my mouth. He mumbled. "Tumahimik ka Gerona" in a low tone. I responded seductively, "What are you going to do, punish me?" He grinned. "Sasaktan talaga kita Leonor," he said before giving me an aggressive kiss and giving me increasingly rough thrusts that caused my legs to tremble violently.

I spilled my thick cum into his hands. I gasped as he started to take off his pajamas while smirking then licking his hands while looking directly at me. He undid his pants, exposing his 10-inch dick. I began to worry because it was too large for me. I wanted to go right away as I started to tremble, but he stopped me by pinning my hands above my head. He chuckled and licked his lips as i said, "B-bong don't be rough ang l-laki."

He stated, "You will get used to this size Gerona, especially because I'm going to fuck you rough. " He penetrated me deeply without giving me any warning. When I felt his entire size inside of me, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I shrieked, "FUCK MARCOS AHH STOP!" He didn't pay any attention to me and quickened his pace. Tears began to come out of my eyes. My body was overwhelmed with intense pleasure. He sucked my neck while caressing my breast, and I suddenly found myself breathing heavily. Fuck you Marcos.

I cried out, "I'm near! D-don't stop ah!" He stopped moving and let out a deep chuckle. I slapped him in the face after widening my eyes. I yelled at him, "Diba, I begged you not to stop! I was already close Ferdinand!." He grinned before approaching my legs. He gave me thigh-to-pussy licks. He kissed my sensitive spot, and I gasped. I cried, "F-fuck."

Because of the pleasure he was giving me, I sobbed, "B-bong sandali mahal." He didn't let me have a break and kept sucking and licking my pussy all around.

I blast his face with my thick cum. I take deep breaths as a declicous release occurs. He licked his lips after grinning. He gave me a rough kiss. I only need to kiss his lips to taste my taste. He bit my tongue while caressing my breast.

And the rest is history...

==

Someone kissed my forehead, and I felt it. When I finally opened my eyes, I was greeted by bong's charming smile. I returned the smile, but memories from last night caused me to severely blush. He furrowed his left brow. He questioned, "Bakit? anong meron?" In humiliation, I pursed my lower lip and lowered my head. I was also naked as he was. I stuttered, "B-bong we made love" I overheard him giggling. He drew me in and raised my chin to face level. He kissed my lips lightly, "And I enjoyed it because I did it with you."

I smiled while cupping his face. I sincerely said, "I love you." He returned the smile.

"Leni, I love you even more..."