Chapter 3: Killing me Softly

Leni's Pov:

Someone kissed my neck as I awoke. When I opened my eyes, I noticed bong. I sat down after widening my eyes. He gave me a sweet smile after smirking.

He said sweetly, "Good morning, mahal." Despite my confusion, I couldn't stop blushing because he had just kissed my neck. He got into bed with me and climbed up on top of me. He was getting near to my face, so I was breathing heavily. He first gazed at my lips, then my eyes.

He gently kissed my cheek afterwards he started licking my chest up to my jaw. I blushed then nodded as he added, "We have to go down mahal Nanay Charlota is awaiting, I wanted kasi to take you somewhere."

He left me and then got dressed. He gave me a curious look as if he had observed my extreme redness. He grinned. Your outfit is already ready in the bathroom, and I'll wait for you there," he said before walking out. As my heart began to race, I inhaled deeply.

I was stunned by how stunning the cocktail red dress when I saw it in the bathroom. To go with it, I purchased some pearls as well. I smirked as I prepared for the occasion.

==

When I descended the steps, I discovered Bong already in the car. I rushed to Nanay Charlota to figure out what was going on.

I questioned, "Nay, why am I required to wear something like this? May alam ka ba sa event ngayon?" Charlota Nanay grinned.

"Why don't you get inside the car and ask Bong. I think it's best if you ask him baby." I nodded and walked out of the house. I entered the car and sat in the front seat. He looked at me with wide eyes. I chuckled.

I grinned, "Oh? tulala nanaman." He laughed after coming to his senses. "I keep falling more and more deeply in love with you," he continued, "Bakit ang ganda mo kasi." My hands twitched, and I blushed.

He buckled his seatbelt before I could respond and did the same for me. He kissed my nose after giving me a quick glance. He said, "I'm taking you somewhere." To prevent him from noticing my flushed cheeks, I nodded and turned my head aside.

==

The moment the car stopped, I awoke. When I turned to look, it was already dark outside. Bong opened the door for me and offered his hand. I accepted and left the car.

I noticed a lovely picnic blanket spread out on top of the grass. Food and beverages were served. He merely smiled and held my hand as I moved toward the picnic blanket while I stared at him confused.

We both sat down and gazed at the city lights. "Leni" he uttered. I gave him a look. He gave the back of my hand a kiss while holding it. I gave him a sweet smile and cuddled him.

We observed it together while cuddling in silence. "I love you," he whispered as he kissed my hair. My heart rattles. I glanced at him and smiled I kissed his cheek and said. "I also love you."

We both cleaned up everything after we had eaten and enjoyed the scenery. He held my hand just as I was about to open the car door.

He said, "I have one more surprise for you," when I turned around. As he walked me to the railing's edge, I was interested.

I heard him say, "Gaze up mahal," and I turned to look up. until I spotted red and pink fireworks. I was in awe of the scenery. I gave him a surprised look. He smiled and pulled me in. He gave me a forehead kiss and joined me in watching the fireworks. I was so happy to have someone like him as tears of happiness flowed down my face.