Chapter 11: The Girl from the Past

General Pov:

After the ball, Leni and Bong bid Grace, Mar, Risa, and Migz farewell. To get to their hotel room, they used the elevator. 

When they entered they saw Aika sleeping on the bed while the TV was on. Leni smiled as she touched Aika's hair then kissed her cheeks.

 Leni took off her heels as Bong took off his shoes. They both went to the restroom to change.

Leni walked to the kitchen to get some water, then she strolled out onto the balcony to admire the view. Bong gave her a back hug, as He followed.

 When Leni turned to face bong, she smiled. After kissing his lips, she gave him a loving glance. As he pressed his nose against her neck, Bong chuckled.

"I didn't expect us to be like this.." Leni stated softly. Bong gave her a tight hug before kissing her cheeks. "I love you.." Bong said leni smiled as she blushed. Under the sparkling stars, they shared a passionate kiss.

==

Leni's Pov:

I was walking back to my office through the halls when I bumped into someone. All of the books and the person fell from my grip.

I noticed a young girl wearing glasses when I looked up. She widened her eyes in shock as she turned to face me.

She widen her eyes in fear as she assisted me in picking up my books from the ground, "M-ma'am Leni... Ma'am sorry talaga!" I gave her a bright smile.

I gazed at her as I carried my books. She lowered her head in shame. I chuckled. I murmured softly, "It's okay, sweetie... just be careful next time." She gave me a startled look before smiling. She bowed to me before leaving.

At that point, I felt a familiarity with her. I was confused by this sensation, because it felt like I've seen her before. somewhere back home.

I chose to ignore my confusion and return to my workplace. The fact that she reminds me of someone I knew a very long time ago may simply be a coincidence.

Aika was painting on my desk when I entered my office. I smiled. She looked at me and her face brightened up. She got off from the chair and sprinted over to squeeze my leg.

She exclaimed joyfully, "Hello, mama!" I smiled. I carried her while giving her a fresh face kiss. She giggled.

She asked, "Mama, what floor is papa's office on?"

I responded, "3rd floor baby." She gave me a nod before leaping off my arms and heading towards the office door where Bong works.

 I smiled. I settled into my chair, prepared for yet another hectic day as a Fiancee.

==

Aika's Pov:

I was strolling through the hotel lobby when I noticed the employees enjoying some mangga with bagoong. I watched them devour it, and it made my mouth water. I had an idea because I was hungry. 😈.

While eating the mangga with Fely, Stephie said, "Grabe! Ang sarap talaga nito." I was hiding behind Fely as they ate, trying to get some of the food.

On the side, I noticed a fire alarm button. It won't hurt to press the button, right? I approached carefully towards the button and pressed it.

 The fire alarm going off caused concern for everybody. They were all frightened as I hid in the bushes.