Chapter 4: Last Dance

General Pov:

"Surprise!" Bong exclaimed with excitement. Leni laughed and started to cry. She rushed over to bong and gave him a bear hug. He offered her the flowers while smirking. He kissed Leni's forehead after she received the flowers.

Leni rolled her eyes and remarked, "Grabe ka naman mag surprise sa akin ah! parang I keep falling in love with you again and again!" With a smile, Bong tugged her in by the waist. Her nose was kissed, and he laid his head on her neck. They remained there till Bong asked her.

Bong held out his hand and bowed, "May I have this dance Miss Gerona?" Leni smiled as she graciously took it. Leni chuckled as Bong dragged her inside the ballroom, "Yes you may Mr. Marcos."

As the music played, they gently started to dance. While his hands were around Leni's waist, Bong placed her hand on his shoulders. Their faces were in close proximity to one another, and their gaze were locked in a passionate connection.

Bong observed her lips. He was dying to kiss her, but he had to wait for the appropriate opportunity. He was staring at her lips when Leni turned to face him.

 Leni can't help but approach. She drew the bong's head up to her mouth. They were ready to kiss when Nanay Charlota suddenly emerged.

As she closed her eyes, Nanay Charlota screamed aloud, "Ay my ghad!" Another interruption caused Bong and Leni to groan loudly.

 Leni and Bong exchanged smiles as they exchanged looks. After apologizing, Nanay Charlota departed the ballroom. It was now only her and Bong. Because of the unfinished kiss, it was awkward. Bong cleared his throat.

Bong responded uneasily, "Ahh.. I should go to my room already." Leni nodded while smiling. Leni held his wrist as he turned to leave. When Bong turned around, he was shocked to see Leni encircling him for a kiss. After initially being shocked, Bong reciprocated. 

The kiss started out softly but soon turned aggressive. They even knocked everything out of the ballroom because they were that desperate for each other. As the kiss progressed, Leni made muffled moans.

Leni was shocked when Bong pinned her up against the wall. He had the opportunity to put his tongue inside of her mouth. 

He explored her mouth while pinning both of her hands over her head. Leni stopped him as he carefully moved below her dress and prepared to take off her panties.

When Leni noticed Bong's dissatisfied expression, she grinned. She played with his lips, while biting her lower lip. Bong grinned, "Not so quick Marcos, you have to earn me first." Leni gave him a wink before leaving the ballroom while swaying her hips.

She made Bong more excited, but he understands his boundaries and has decided to hold back for the moment. As he left the ballroom and made his way to his room, he thought to himself, "Bantay ka sa akin Leonor." He huskily mumbled.

==

Leni's Pov: 

The sound of birds chirping woke me up. I covered my mouth and yawned. Even though I was still weary, the last night's interaction with Bong had me wide awake. I'm going nuts for this man.

I walked around the garden to admire the gorgeous flowers because I was tired. I spotted a young girl outside as I was watering the plants. She was admiring our flowers until I smiled. She was shocked to see me as I approached her.

I said to the young girl, "Hello! Don't be afraid. I was just observing you admiring our flowers. It's lovely isn't it?" The young girl nodded and smiled widely. "Yes! It's extremely beautiful, just like you miss" she exclaimed. I chuckled and offered some roses.

I saw Bong smiling at me as the girl left with the roses I gave her. I approached him and gave him a big hug. He gave me a quick hug and kissed my temple. "Good Morning" he said. I smirked as i looked up to face him. I responded after kissing his nose. "Indeed good morning".

==

General Pov:

Holding hands, Leni and Bong returned to the mansion. When they arrived to the steep stairs, they smirked at one another.

Bong yelled as he ran upstairs, "Last one on top of the tower gets turned to custard!" In response, Leni yelled, "Cheater!" Bong laughed as he took the lead. Leni was making headway. However, Bong might take first place.

 Leni jumped on top of him, causing both of them to fall to the ground. Both of them giggle at their foolishness.

Bong landed on top of Leni before she could get to her feet. They were so close that she blushed. She received kisses from Bong on her neck, jaw, and ear.

 Then he mumbled. Leni gulped, "Humanda ka sa akin leonor." Then he got off the top and left her there, silent.

Standing up, Leni adjusted her clothing. She then decided to surprise Bong after all the surprises he had given her. She made a major preparation by calling her assistants because she was excited.

==

Leni squealed as she walked into bong's room, "Bong!" Bong made a sad-looking turn. Leni was so enthused that she didn't notice it. She took Bong by the hand and led him downstairs.

"Where are you taking me, Leni?" Bong questioned. "Basta!" said Leni as she clicked her tongue. Bong widened his eyes as Leni took him outside.

 It was a large frame of the two of them as young children. Leni tightened her grip on Bong's hand and whispered, "Remember this? It was the first time I met You." Bong's breathing became heavy.

Leni gave him a confused expression. Leni made a disappointed face and stated, "You don't like my surprise? While shaking his head, Bong hugged Leni tightly. Leni got concerned as Bong began to cry a small amount. "Leni, I love it... but there's something you should know," Bong stated.

Leni laughed as she continued, "Plus we have to do something tomorrow because I have another surprise," but Bong interrupted her. "Bong I think its not the perfect time to reveal something sad," she said. bong said, "No, I can't tomorrow," and then she hesitated. "Bakit? bong exhaled and wiped away his tears as he hugged Leni close to him around her waist, gazing into her eyes as she inquired with a frown.

"I'm leaving, Leni..."