Flirty Latino

Y/n was sitting in the common room with all the girls in 1A, smiling as she watched all of them act stupid, hitting each others with pillows. She pushed her glasses up and adjusted her bangs. Suddenly before Y/n was finished fiddling with her bangs, a pillow was thrown at her. Startled, she held the pillow in her arms, looking up to see all of them with pillows in the air, pointing at her like she was the main target. And in fact, she was the main target. Before she could pick up the pillow to hit one of them, they all started hitting her with their pillows. " PILLOW FIGHTT!! " Mina announced, backing the girls off of Y/n so Y/n could get up and collect herself. Y/n then stood up and gripped the ends of the pillow, swinging it at Tsuyu while smirking like an evil villain. A cloud of laughter erupted in the common room, Y/n completely destroying all of them while laughing uncontrollably, now the girls had never heard, or seen her laugh before, so they just laughed along with her, soaking in the moment where they were all having fun. Suddenly, Y/n fell to the floor, trying to catch her breath while hugging the pillow. " Heyy! Why didn't you invite me to the pillow fight?! " You heard a male voice whine from behind the couch. You quickly sat up, looking at the black haired male. " Sero! This is a girls night only! NO BOYS!! " Mina yelled, throwing her pillow at him. Sero caught the pillow, laughing. " Don't worry! I totally won't tell Mr.Aizawa what you guys are doing! " He smirked, throwing the pillow back at her. She sighed in annoyance, crossing her arms. " I'll order you Tex-Mex if you keep your mouth shut. " She grumbled, glaring at him. " Deal. " He had a toothy smile while he walked off. " ..Peer pressure much. " Y/n mumbled, standing up. " It's fine Y/n. He says he'd snitch but he really wouldn't. That's why I'm not ordering anything for him. " Mina laughed, standing up aswell. All the other girls followed, all of them sitting on the couch. Jirou turned on the TV, going to Netflix. " What are we gonna watch? " Momo asked, creating a bag of popcorn before standing up to head to the kitchen. " You'll see! " Jirou smirked, going to the search bar. Momo rolled her eyes playfully, walking to the kitchen and throwing the bag of popcorn into the microwave. " Come on Jirou..! Anything but a horror movie! " Ochako whined, shaking Jirous arm in a pleading way. " Nope! I have the remote so I'm choosing! " Jirou smirked, using hand motions, acting out as if she was a queen. " Ughh! " Uraraka whimpered, throwing her head back. Y/n smiled as Jirou clicked on a movie that was titled : " The Black Phone " 

( I'M NOT SURE IF THE BLACK PHONE IS ON NETFLIX, HULU, PARAMOUNT OF HBO SO I JUST CHOSE NETFLIX!! ) Y/n POV

I sat there quietly while covering myself with my fuzzy blanket, hugging my pillow. Momo soon came back with a big bowl of popcorn that looked to be enough to feed the entire class. " All this is for us..? " I chuckled as Momo sat down beside me. " Yep! Us girls gotta eat! " She smiled, looking at me. " But we haven't eaten a proper dinner yet..- " I mumbled before Mina quickly cut me off. " I ordered Chinese food for us. " She giggled, turning towards the TV. " So- who's coming with me to pick it up? " Mina asked, looking at us. " I guess I'll go with you. " I huffed, standing up. We both put on our shoes, walking out the dormitory. I had vans on, and Mina had Nike Air Force 1's on. We walked down the sidewalk, laughing softly. " The fact that Sero really thought I'd buy him food was hilarious! " Mina cackled, holding her stomach. I chuckled softly, putting my hands in the pockets of my sweat pants. I was wearing grey sweats, a black sports bra and a white zip-up jacket. As we walked into the Chinese food joint, I looked around to see that the place was packed. We quickly grabbed out order and left. It was three bags, but not too much to carry. Once we arrived back, we started eating our food. I had sweet and sour chicken with crab rangoons and a egg roll. The movie has started before we started eating, and Uraraka, Mina, and Tsuyu were on the verge of crying.