Fallen For You

A/N : Hi! You don't have to listen to the playlist if you wouldn't like to, but I myself am Non-Binary and it's personally my favorite playlist, so go check it out even if you aren't Non-Binary!
AND.. Thank you for all the views on my stories, even if you haven't read the others, thank you for the views on this one! 

Sero POV

I watched Y/n dance around the table, unaware of the smile that was planted on my face, until suddenly Denki started cooing about something. I looked over at him to see him wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me. " What? " I sighed, crossing my arms. " Someone's in love.. " Jirou peeked her head out from behind Kaminari, wiggling her eyebrows aswell. " No I'm not, I just think she's good at dancing. " I turned my head away, trying to hide the smile that I had. I felt like I wasn't looking at her like friends. I felt like I was blushing for some reason. My face was hot, I started sweating when Jirou accused me of being in love, and there's this fluttering feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost like a bunch of butterflies broke loose inside of me. Denki and Jirou started laughing, almost in a teasing way. I quickly sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose with my index finger and thumb.

Y/n POV

I finished setting the table, turning back to enter the kitchen when I seen everyone gathered in the common room, watching me. " Uhh.. " I cleared my throat, covering my mouth with my fist while rubbing my neck with the other hand. For some reason, Jirou was smirking at me while wiggling her brows. I quickly walked into the kitchen, despite my stiff legs while my eyes were wide, my face a pink hue from the embarrassment. Rikido looked at me with confusion in his face, raising an eyebrow. " It's nothing. " I mumbled, walking to the sink to wash my hands. " I wasn't going to ask, but alright. " He shrugged, wiping his hands off with a towel. 

After eating, everyone had parted to their dorms, getting dressed into their non-school clothes before walking downstairs. I had went to my dorm and changed, walking back down to the common room with my skateboard. 

Your outfit :

If you don't like the style, imagine your outfit!

I hummed while doing kick-flips outside the dormitory while listening to music with earbuds in. I had a playlist with Black Eyes Peas songs blaring through the headphones while concentrating on the kick-flips. Suddenly, out the corner of my eye I seen Sero walk outside with his board. I landed on the board, keeping my balance while turning my head to look at him.

 I landed on the board, keeping my balance while turning my head to look at him

                                                      His outfit : 

" Nice outfit. " I chuckled, hopping off the board and kicking it up into my hand. " Yeah yeah. And isin't it too cold to be wearing a crop-top? It's like 49 degrees out here. " He scoffed playfully, letting the front end of the skateboard fall onto the cement with his foot on the other end. " Nah, no weather is too cold for me. " I smirked, walking over to him. " Okay Elsa. " He laughed, hopping onto the board. " Race you to the Library. " I had a playfull, yet serious grin plastered on my face while I started skating off. " Hey! I thought we were supposed to wait on Denki and Jirou! " He shouted, pumping his foot onto the cement to pick up speed. " Nope! They're going to take another 30 minutes! " I yelled, turning to volume to my music down. Skating down the sidewalk to the Library, I could hear Sero's skateboard getting closer, which meant he was catching up to me, so I had picked up the speed, getting winded for a moment or so.

Sorry the chapter was a bit short, I'm kinda out of motivation at this point
and just alot of stuff that happened today in general.
Next chapter during my free time.