SkatePark

Te amo, y siempre lo he hecho, Y/n~..

Imagine Sero saying that to you

We all arrived at the skate park and started having fun. Me and Jirou were doing kickflips on railings. Suddenly, after practicing and failing multiple times I finally did a Gazelle Flip. I had some cuts and bruises from it, but it was worth it. Because it's one of the hardest tricks you can do with a skateboard. I looked up, panting to see Jirou, Denki and Sero looking dumbfounded. I smiled nervously as Jirou skated over to me. She got off of her skateboard and hugged me. " You did it! You finally did it Y/n! " She squealed, rocking to the left and right while hugging me. " Yeah..! I guess I did! " I smiled, hugging her back. " Do you know how long you've been trying to master that trick?! " She gasped, covering her mouth. I was sweating, bad and I was starting to get a little embarrassed cause she was turning everyone's attention towards us. " Shush, everyone's looking at us.. " I mumbled, covering her mouth. Sero laughed softly, turning his face away.I frowned, cutting my eyes at him. After that, all of us started skating again. There was this little area for racing, so I raced Sero and he won. Only because he used his tape to drag him ahead more. " Cheater. " I huffed, crossing my arms. " Aww, come on! I didn't cheat, you never said we couldn't use our qui- " You quickly shut his mouth using your thumb and index finger with your quirk. I smiled, patting his shoulder. You quickly skated off before he could catch her, screaming bloody murder. " Someone help me! He's trying to kidnap me! " Sero quickly turned the other way after she yelled, walking away casually.

This was short, but anyways. I was doing multiple things while writing this, but yk.

I'll do the next chapter tomorrow during my free time.