Horror and Food

A sudden jumpscare came up, making Jirou, Tsuyu, Uraraka and Mina jump. But the funny part was Mina started crying. " Mina-San.. what's wrong?.. " I chuckled, rubbing her shoulder. " I hate horror films..! " She whined, covering her face. I just laughed and hugged her. " It's alright, you can sleep in my dorm tonight if you want to. " I patted her head, looking at the TV. " Alright.. " She sniffed, looking back up at the TV.

An hour had passed by and the movie finally ended, but it wasn't too late yet, so we decided to paint each others nails after making a fort out of the couch cushions and most of our blankets. We were all giggling, not aware of the upcoming jerks that were planning on doing something evil. We were all having fun in our fort, until we heard a noise coming from the kitchen. " G-Guys..? Wha-What was that..?! " Mina whimpered, scooting closer to the nearest girl. A bunch of " idk's " filled the fort. I decided to be the bravery in the group, so I crawled out of the fort slowly, standing up with my hands out, having my quirk ready. I hesitantly walked to the kitchen to see a cup rolling around on the floor. Chills went down my spine as I stared blankly. I felt my blood run cold as it rolled underneath one of the counters. Looking around, my legs started shaking. Okay, I know how I said I'd be the bravery in the group, but I'm scared for my life. I can't even describe how scared I am. I stepped back, just to be grabbed by a dark figure. I let out a scream, but my mouth was quickly covered. I was squirming around, trying to break free as all of the girls peeked out of the fort to see what happened. " Y/N-CHAN! " Hagakure shouted, running towards me. Suddenly, another shadowed figure grabbed Hagakure and I quickly jerked forward as to go after her and the shadow figure. Momo created a flashlight and shone it on the two shadowed to see Denki holding Hagakure hostage, and Hanta holding me hostage. Now me? I kinda fainted cause Sero had a grip on my mouth and I couldn't breath, aswell as being scared. I looked like a ghost. " Sero! " Mina yelled, running towards me as the other girls ran towards Hagakure and Denki. Mina quickly pulled me away, holding me in her arms. " What is wrong with you guys?! " She yelled, hugging my unconscious corpse. Sero went pale seeing me unconscious. " I didn't mean to kill her! " Sero whined, stepping closer. " Where are you damn extras?! " Bakugou's angry shout echoed in the hallway. Immediately, both Denki and Sero ran off, Bakugou chasing after them. Mina sighed in annoyance, bringing me up to my dorm. Hagakure and all the other girls followed, worried.

The Next morning 

It was 7am on a Saturday morning, with plenty of racket coming from the kitchen. I groaned, tossing over in my bed. I covered my ears with a pillow, but I could still hear the noise. I got out of bed, lazily walking towards my closet. I opened it and stood infront of it for about 15 minutes while trying to pick out an outfit. I grabbed a few articles of clothing, putting them on before grabbing a pair of Converse.

 I grabbed a few articles of clothing, putting them on before grabbing a pair of Converse

Walking out the door, I picked up my skateboard and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I closed the door behind me, walking downstairs. " Hey Y/n! You ready to go? " Jirou smiled, holding her board in her arm. " Yep.. we can pick something up to eat on the way to the park. " I chuckled, walking up to her. " I hope you don't mind, I invited Kaminari. " I chuckled nervously, turning on my phone to look avoid eye contact. " Ugh.. I can't do anything about it now, cause he's already coming. " She sighed in annoyance, walking out the dormitory with me. I sat on the steps, scrolling on my phone while Jirou leaned against a pillar. " Heya! " Denki called out. I turned to look at him, to find Sero beside him with a board. " You invited Sero? " I stood up, looking at him. " Yep! I hope you don't mind! " He chuckled, nudging Sero. " Hmm.. no. It's fine, totally fine with the guy who suffocated me coming along. " I huffed, walking down the steps and getting on my skateboard. Denki sighed and followed along with Jirou and Hanta. I started skating off campus, doing kick flips every now and then. Jirou sped past me, cackling. " Oh it's on! " I smirked, picking up the speed. " Hey you guys! Slow down! " Denki called out, trying to catch up to them with Sero. You and Jirou quickly skated into a Burger King parking lot, placing your skateboards outside the door. The two of you went inside as Sero and Denki boarded into the parking lot. " Where'd they go? " Denki mumbled, looking around. They waited outside, and about 7 minutes later the two girls ran outside with food. Y/n got back on her skateboard with a Hashbrown and a soda, while Jirou had a breakfast biscuit and a bottle of orange juice. This time, they both waited for the two boys and skated off together. You hummed to a random melody you had in your head, flying down the sidewalk. You didn't even notice, but you'd went ahead of them and was just enjoying yourself. The cool breeze in your hair made you relax, so you closed your eyes for a second before taking a deep breath and opening them.