𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝟎𝟢𝟣 — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐅𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝐌𝖤𝖤𝖳 ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 wave 𝓙𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

location- his nyc home.

-

𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐃 were both sitting in ddot's room rotating the blunt around when dd suddenly stopped and passed it back to ddot making him look up in confusion at the boy. "what happened?" ddot asked.

"say dick ian finna lie, bitch i'm hungry now." dd said laughing and ddot put the blunt out. "shit ian even finna lie ion got shit in the kitchen tryna run to the 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈 right quick?" ddot asked and dd nodded.

"ight come on wrd2 when we come back we gotta 1v1." dd said laughing as they slipped on their shoes and headed out the door. "surprised you ain't cover up them messy ass braids." dd said laughing.

"nigga fuck you ion gotta wear a hat everytime i leave my house." ddot answered. "i'm just saying how you gon pull bitches when you gotta nest on your shit?" he asked referring to ddot's messy braids. "dick fuck you mean? you should be asking how these hoes gon pull me!" darrian said slapping his chest making them both bust out laughing and dd shaking his head.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 reached the deli, walking in seconds after when the boys spotted two girls and one them caught darrian's eye. she was a pretty brown skin girl, she was short but not that short maybe 5'4, she also had shoulder length straight hair; darrian eyes traveled down her body making him small a bit.

"man dd you see them shorty's over there?" darrian asked tapping him and he look at me. "who nigga?" he asked and ddot  pointed. "them girls right there." he laughed and he looked at them. "oh damn, girl with the blonde hair fine as hell." dd said referring to her friend but ddot couldn't pull his eyes away from the unknown girl making him start to walk towards her.

"dot where you going?" dd asked him and he turned around smiling. "i'm jacking that shorty foreal, come see bout her friend." he laughed and they walked up to the girls together and dd grabbed her friends hand leading her to a different aisle.

"wassam ma." ddot said smiling at the young girl making her laugh. "hey?" she said shyly making her smile, she had small dimples and blue braces. "what's your name?" he asked. "it's aaliyah." she answered.

"you gotta pretty ass name, it matches you." he said making her smile a bit. "awe thank you," she said looking at him more closely. "you ain't so bad yourself." she said making darrian laugh.

"damn your shyness went away quicker then a bitch," he said making her laugh. "but i was actually wondering if you could slide me your number, you look mad good to me." he asked smiling, he felt a little nervous until she grabbed his phone.

"password?" she asked and he put his face recognition in and she started typing in her number, her nails making satisfying clicks here and there, she handed him his phone back saving her contact name as. "𝖬𝖠𝖸𝖡𝖤" 𝖠𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖸𝖠𝖧🥂."

"bet, ima call you soon as i get to my crib fasho." he said slipping his phone in his back pocket. "alrighty, ima answer it just maybe bye." she said walking away. "bye aaliyah." he called out and turned around grabbing a few snacks for him and dd and payed.

"yo dd?" he called out grabbing the bag walking down the other aisles, seeing dd hugged up with aaliyah's friend making him laugh. "say dick you ready to go?" darrian asked and he nodded letting the girl go and they walked out and ddot gave aaliyah a quick smile walking past her.

"so you get ole girl number or what?" dd asked looking at his friend and he nodded. "yeah i got her's what bout you?" he asked. "yeah i got it, shawt name lyric he said smiling. "aint gon lie she looked like she wanted to give you more than that number." ddot joked.

"nah wrd2 she was mad shy all she gave me was a quick ass hug." he said making ddot nod. "aaliyah was like that too." ddot said as they reached his house and dd dabbed him up. "you finna head out?" he asked

"yeah, ima catch you later gang." dd said walking backwards. "you finna go call ole girl huh?" ddot teased and dd laughed. "nigga nah shut up, ima fuck witchu later love you."

"love you too gangsta." darrian said laughing walking into his apartment complex.

Anywayssss hope y'all liked this part if not ya ass stank😐