𝗽𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝟎𝟤𝟣, - 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐌𝙰 𝐇𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃. ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 !! : ( lost the old one 😒✌🏽 )

#​🇫​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​​🇹​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳. ❛ pumpkin, lele , bubs. ❜
@𝗔𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬.𝗫𝗢. contact , #liyahfineahh 🤞🏽.
❝even on mad days it's fuck that nigga but he still my bae.❞
voice claim- ( lil kim )PLAYING, no problem , tokyo jetz .

 PLAYING, no problem , tokyo jetz

𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 ilanii 𝓟𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

location - her upper manhattan home.

-

i reached home a few minutes later feet sore as hell, legs getting cramps formed in them from walking from sugarhill to hamilton heights then having ride a fucking elevator that had a pee-stanched smell, just blew me .

as the elevator dinged opened i saw isaiah with a suitcase by his leg , along with a bag in his hand. looking at him confused, he got in the elevator as i stepped out, i held the elevator door from closing.

"you leaving again?" i asked looking at him. "just for a bit, might come stay with you and momo , i ain't decide yet." he said giving me a tight lipped smile and i hugged him.

"promise you'll actually come back? like word to everything." i said looking at him.

he laughed, "i'm coming back word to momma just give me a few days bubs." he smiled, looking at him , i moved my hand from the elevator and waved goodbye to him as it closed.
i walked inside kicking my shoes off and throwing ddot's jacket on the couch, making my way to the kitchen i grabbed a poptart , hearing my phone ring i grabbed it.

reading the name ' 𝗱𝗱 𝗺𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 🤞🏽. i declined it instantly .

sitting my phone down , i took a bite of my pop tart leaping on the couch, going to disney + putting on the princess and the frog. few minutes into the movie i got another call from dd, i looked at the phone for a few then declined it again, i didn't feel like talking at all.

a hour passed and i got up and went to the kitchen because i got hungry again, putting the pizza rolls in the oven i heard a knock on the door.

"yooooo , who is it?" i asked walking to the door nobody answered . "who?" i questioned again looking through the peephole seeing dd, rolling my eyes. i walked away tripping over my grandma's slipper.

"damn aaliyah, i know you see me open the door aggravating ass bitch." he said knocking on the door again and i opened it.

"call me out my name again and i'll deck your shit." i spoke mugging him as he rose his hands up, "why you ain't answer my calls?" he asked pushing me out the way walking in.

"cause i don't wanna talk to you daaaavid." i said crossing my arms. "look aaliyah-"i cut him off. "why you all the way over here?" i questioned. "damn you ain't gon let me speak?" he asked getting mad.

"fiinee , speak ya miiindd ." i said going back to sit on the couch unpausing princess and the frog.

dd sighed sitting next to me. "look liyah , i'm sorry bout the shit i said at my house, and the argument that happened between us. when that nigga was looking at you it made me feel some typa way."

"cause you like my lil sista and i got pissed at you cause i already know what was going on through that nigga head and the thought of something bad happening to you is just ion know." he paused.

"i just want ma heart back by all means i apologizeee." he dragged and i smiled, "you getting soft on me." i laughed as he mugged me.

"but it's all good dd i was in the wrong too..i got mad when all you was tryna do was look out fa' me, and i understand that foreal now. annnddd you know you gon forever be ma heart nobody can replace you." i said smiling bumping my shoulder into his.

"i love you dd." i laughed.

"maannnn, i love you too gangsta. now rewind it to the part when shorty first kissed the frog." he said making me laugh.