𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝟎𝟣𝟦, — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐂𝖮𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖱𝖳 𝐏𝟤 ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 ilanii 𝓟𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

location - driving to the performance.

-

-𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝓢 𝓞𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 𝓥𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋.

-

it was time for the boy's concert we drove in two separate cars one was full with me, ddot, and lyric, the other bmw carried jay, dd, and dudeylo and jstar. me and ddot were going over a couple of his verses while lyric was face timing dd in the front seat.

ddot was getting nervous and i could feel his hand sweating while it was resting on my thigh.

"your gonna be great darrian." i kissed his cheek. "i love you." i whispered laying my head on his shoulder. "i love you too ma." he muttered.

"well this is gon to be fun right?" lyric questioned looking at us. "it sure is." i said smiling. we reached the place the boys where having their concert at, i looked out the window it was a whole bunch of girls waiting outside screaming their names.

"you ready?" ddot asked snapping me out of my thoughts, opening the door i smiled and nodded we hopped out of the car as the screaming got louder, i couldn't help but feel a bit anxious.

ddot and the rest of the boys stopped to talk to the manager and & left me and Lyric feeling a bit awkward so we just held each other's hand, a few girls started grabbing on the boys , making lyric roll her eyes.

one grabbed ddot's whole shoulder and told him to sign her arm, that kind of made me jealous but we stayed up late that night to prepare for this so i was ready.

ddot and dd came walking towards us grabbing each our hands. leading us inside. we were watching them do mic checks and setting up their stuff, as the place started flooding with fans.

me and lyric got pushed in the middle with a whole crowd of females pushing us around but shit they was getting lit, me and lyric were singing with them or more like rapping their songs.

ddot and dd asses decided to take off their shirts and throw them in the crowd and hella females start fighting over it, looking at half the girls, i started noticing they were beautiful and pretty as ever.

brushing off that insecure feeling once again, i put my arms over lyric's shoulder , continuing to rap the boy's lyric's.

dd & ddot started rapping, real talk, E4N, notti gang, and a few other songs before the beat of 40s N 9s starting blasting, the girls went insane and started jumping up, honestly if this floor fell through it'd be hella funny.

"hold on, hold on cut the beat!" dd shouted into his mic and a lot of chatter started scattering around the crowd, were they not finna sing the song? me and lyric looked at each other confused. "the hell going on?" lyric asked & i shrugged in confusion.

"yo where our ladies went?" ddot asked , looking around the room and people started staring at me and lyric who was looking around the room with our slow asses.

before the crowd started pushing us in the front i think my shoe almost came off with their aggressive asses. "what are y'all doing?" i asked asked as dd pulled her on stage and ddot helped me up.

"just come on ma. play the beat yo." ddot spoke as he wrapped his arm around me and i started to blush , from him & feeling awkward being up there with a whole bunch of people staring.

"My baby, for you, i'ma end em' 40s and 9s, i'm bouta go stretch me good head, good body, good face the way babe lookin just makes my day light skin shorty, she made a parade. All eyes on her but she onna way. (like all eyes on her but she onna way)"

ddot was lip-syncing dd's part looking at me making me smile hella hard, dd would give the mic to lyric and she'd rap and laugh. ddot verse came on and we'd switch mics just for fun, we started getting sturdy on the stage and darrian almost fell making me laugh.

we'd get a dirty look here and there but hey at least i wasn't anxious anymore and ion think lyric was either after a few more songs the show was over and we were running outside laughing we hopped in the car and the driver drove off as ddot sweaty ass started kissing me but i didn't mind.

"your so sweatyyy!" i laughed laying my head on ddot's lap and played with his sweaty hair. "did you have fun liyah?" he asked me and i nodded smiling. "that was the best fun i had ain't gonna lie i was anxious as hell though."

"BUT did you see us though?? DID YOU lil sis?" he said hopping up in the seat making us all laugh and i nodded. "i'd admit." lyric paused looking at me. "we were kind of jealous of the other girls today." 

she spoke & i nodded in agreement as dd hugged her. "you don't gotta be jealous mamas them females ain't gotta chance with osama only you." he laughed kissing her.

"and come on aaliyah youn gotta be jealous you mine and they know that, no need to feel insecure or anything." he said kissing my forehead.

"i know , i know .but y'all we're amazing especially you baby i love you." — "i love you more liyah." he spoke smiling.