𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

𝟎𝟤𝟸, - 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐁𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝐅𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝙰𝚈. ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 ilanii 𝓟𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

location - her upper manhattan home.

"dashh!! get the hell off of me"aaliyah dragged as she pushed dd off of her legs who was still sleeping from staying up all night.

"mmcht, stupid ass nickname..." he mumbled before falling asleep again making aaliyah let out a small smile.

she had gone to take a shower getting out and throwing on a cropped woman beater with some plaited pajama pants, she came out to see that dd was still sleeping. pulling out her phone she started recording the sleeping boy.

rewatching the video a few times she saved it to her phone & decided to post it. she went to the music section and choose "yfn-lucci-documentary" with the video captioned "ma hearty 4l 😒."

"GETCHO ASS UP DAVIDDD!!!!!" she yelled pulling the blankets off of him. "mooove around dick." he said turning his body the other way. "ohh dd , i got foooddd." she dragged whispering in eye cauinng him to smile.

"move fa i punch ya throat aaliyah."

"She from Malibu, Malibu if you ain't gotta foreign then she laugh at you, malibu, malibu spending daddy's money with an attitude."

dd was still at aaliyah's grandmother's house, the two best friends were now in the cooking area. currently blasting Roxanne by arizona zervas while they both attempted to make a chocolate cake at nine in the morning.

aaliyah glanced over to dd mugging him. "dd you're making a damn mess!" aaliyah said as she watched the cake mix fly out of the blender landing on the counter and both their clothes.

"mannn , bro. how the fuck do you work this aaliyah i'm tryna mix it but it ain't working right, this shit gotta be broke bro." dd said now getting frustrated as he looked at her with a frown.

and she walked near him. "it ain't working right dumbass because you got it too high." she told him slapping the back of his head, causing him to punch her arm, "ouu my bad lele, issa reflex." he apolized.

"bitch, you get on my nerves." she whispered, "that hurtt." she dragged as he held his laugh. "you finna cry ain you?" he asked laughing. "fuck you, get out ma house."