𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝟎𝟣𝟣 — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐎𝖫𝖣 𝐅𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣 ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 ilanii 𝓟𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

location - darrian's nyc home.

-

i walked downstairs since i couldn't go back to sleep after that dream. i went straight to the kitchen where i saw a pretty looking lady she looked a lot like ddot so i'm guessing that was his mother. "uh hi." i spoke to her making her look dead at me.

"oh hi?" she laughed, "sorry i'm aaliyah." i spoke, "oh i know who you are, darrian talks about you all the time," she said making me smile.

"he does?"i asked her. "he sure does & that's dulce de él". she stated in spanish and i nodded and smiled.

"i said that was sweet of him to do." she laughed. "oh, i really don't know spanish that much but i'll learn." i smiled. "when you do learn tell me what (ustedes dos tienen suerte de tenerse el uno al otro means.)." she rubbed my shoulder and walked away.

i got some water and went into the living room and saw dd, ddot and another boy who i've never met playing the game and lyric braiding dd's hair. i walked over and sat next to lyric laying my head on her shoulder.

"aaliyah...ddot asked about your mom earlier." she whispered in my ear and i looked at her. "did you tell him?" i asked her and she shook her head, & i smiled, i continued watching the boys play the game ddot had came over to me when he lost.

"hey sleepyhead." he kissed my cheek and sat next to me. "hey, i just met your mom she's pretty." i told him while he started laying on my lap.

"where you think I got my looks from" he laughed. "don't be cocky nigga." i said as i gave him a kiss.

"nah ddot in love with a treesh huh?" the unknown boy said making ddot raise up and dd pausing the game.

"say don't call her that, my girl ain't no hoe," ddot said getting pissed. "wrd like now you buggin we get on yo ass don't say nun." dd said slapping the boy head i laughed.

"youn needa laugh at that clown ass nigga," ddot said laying back down on me. "ddot leave aaliyah alone she can laugh at whatever." lyric chimed in.

"ain't nobody talking to your big headed ass lyric, get the fuck off my couch," ddot spoke putting his feet on her shoulder, and she slapped them away, making them go back and forth.

"bro i'm finna boom you, get the fuck!" ddot yelled as she slapped him. "THEN DON'T PUT CHO SHIT IN MY FACE!" she yelled,

"mane you and aaliyah need to stop frontin, liyah know she don't be letting no nigga disrespect her and lyric yo ass know you don't be talking back to a nigga." dd said referring to me not saying anything to the boy.

"holdon aaliyah?" the boy called out making everybody look at him. "why you calling my girl name?"ddot asked him. "cause nigga i know your girl that's aaliyah from the bronx." he told ddot & i looked at him.

"jay nigga what is you talmbout?" dd asked, "ion believe this shit! justin!"i said laughing "oh shit, broooo." i snickered & ddot looked at me.

"the fuck is going on, you fucking him?" ddot asked, "nah not like that i know your girl from the bronx...we used to be friends." he smiled & i looked at lyric.

"OH SHIT- that's jaayyy, the one you! -" lyric big mouth ass started blurting out and i covered her mouth. "girl shut up." i mugged.

"y'all hoes so weird.." dd said making lyric yank his hair. "call me a hoe again and i swear i will yank all the hair off of your head. "she whispered.