𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝟎𝟢𝟫 — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐀𝖯𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖨𝖹𝖤𝖲 ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 wave 𝓙𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

location- his nyc home.

-

𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐃 &&' 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐂 out the room to talk to aaliyah alone because she still hasn't came out the bathroom yet and that kinda had me worried i started knocking on the door but she didn't answer.

"liyah come on i'm sorry, i really am. i tried to stop em." i knocked again but still no answer. "aaliyah i ain't mean for nun of that to happen real shit," i started walking over to my bed and just sat there, i decided to call her phone to see if she'd answer & she did after four rings.

"yeah darrian?" she answered but it sounded like she was crying but maybe not she was sick and maybe the water made her more sicker.

"Where are you?"  I asked confused, but she just hung up in my face, i called her again but she declined it and the bathroom door opened.

"dude i'm here." she said opening the bathroom door her shirt was still damp, her hair went from big curls to medium and she had puffy eyes which meant she was crying.

i went up to her and held my arms out to see if she wanted a hug, she looked at me and gave in i wrapped my arms around her back and she buried her face in my neck we stood there for a few minutes,

i pulled aaliyah's face up for she could be looking at me. "i'm sorry liyah, i ain't mean for that shit to get that outa hand and i know i should've beat dd ass," i said laughing making her smile.

"it's alright i overreacted" she said rubbing her eyes. "nah you didn't they asses just do to much... and you don't gotta worry bout them people in them comments i like you for you mamas." i said making her bury her face in my chest, "aww you getting shy!" i laughed and she gave me a kiss.

"i'm not shy dude." she smiled and dd and lyric came in the room aaliyah had stopped hugging me and cleared her throat.

"lil sis i'm sorry." dd said giving her some chocolate which we're kisses which were also her favorites. "lyric peer pressured me into doing that, i would never do that on my own will." he spoke and lyric slapped his head.

"his ass is lying, but all jokes aside we're sorry aaliyah we didn't mean for it to go sideways dd wasn't supposed to pour it in your face just you legs." she told aaliyah and she laughed.

"i swear if i wasn't sick  iwould beat both y'all asses but i ain't in the mood, right now.."

"want us to leave y'all two alone?" dd asked. "yeah one good thing you could do." aaliyah said walking over to the bed and dd grabbed lyric's hand and walked out, i closed the door behind them and sat next to her.

"i don't wanna sit in silence so let's talk about something," i spoke & she laid her head on my shoulder.

"uhm, i  have an older brother named isaiah but he lives with my other grandma in the bronx so i never see him that often and my mom-" as she said that, she quickly stopped talking.

"uh you don't have to finish liyah" i spoke looking at her she was almost on the verge of tears so i just hugged her.

"i'm still sleepy d." she sniffed. "come on." i said grabbing her; laying her on top of my chest i didn't wanna make her more sadder by bringing up that subject again.

i started stroking her hair twisting a few strands until she fell asleep,i checked to make sure she was actually sleep & slipped from under her a few seconds later,

i raised the velvet blanket a lil more on her then went downstairs.

-

(time skip)

-

"she sleep?" lyric asked me. "yeah, but lyric can I ask you something? since you know aaliyah more than me."i asked her sitting on the couch.

"yeah whats sup?" she asked facing me. "what happened to aaliyah's moms?" i asked, she got quiet then spoke.

"that's something liyah has to tell u, it's not my subject to bring up." she said clearing her throat then scrolling back on her phone.

"yeah okay.." i spoke.

𝖠/𝖭; 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖨'𝖬 𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸 𝖸'𝖠𝖫𝖫.