𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

𝟎𝟢𝟤 — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐅𝖠𝖢𝖤𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 wave 𝓙𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

location- his home.

-

𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 up to my room i pulled up my contacts and clicked on aaliyah's at first i ain't think she'd answer until i heard toosii blasting from the other line, and her camera facing the ceiling. "wassup?" she finally spoke.

"yeah, ion feel like talking to your ceiling." i said blowing and she laughed. "my bad, i look a mess and i'm doing my hair." as she said that i rolled my eyes. "aaliyah, ion care i wanna see you." i said smiling and she huffed and gave in sitting her phone up getting a full view of her i smiled. she had on a black tank top & some red elmo pajamas.

"nah you gotta belly ring that's crazyyy." i dragged sitting on my bed plugging my phone up. "okay? what my belly piercing got to do with anything?" she asked looking dead in the camera. "ain't nun wrong with it, it's just you look mad young."

"well i am fourteen goofy nigga." she laughed putting a bonnet over her hair walking over to her bed. "and how the fuck you gon get mad at me, when your face no where near the frame?" she asked. "what the hell that mean?" i asked confused.

"i can't see your face, unless it's the ceiling?" she asked sarcastically and i lifted my phone up. "better?" i asked and she nodded. "i never got your name, you gon tell me?" she asked. "it ddot." i answered and she laughed. "nah ian finna call you that, at least not while we onna phone."

"fine call me dad-nah i'm jocin call me darrian." i smiled at her. "okay darriannnn." she dragged. "nah don't be saying my damn name like that bro." i shook my head. "my bad, i heard bout you alot." she said turning her led lights to blue.

"damn good or bad?" i asked concerned because ian wanna ruin my chances with her if we even had a chance together. "lil bit of both." she said snapping me out my thoughts. "yeah that sound a lil bit like me." i said smiling

"yeah, your an upcoming driller, and you gon be up there because your music fire," she paused. "and you're cute." she complimented me.

"thank you-but." she cut me me off. "but what, you called me cute." i asked. "you look so much like a girl, and lemme braid your hair sometime knowing you need it badly." she said making me laugh. "bet, ima see when you come over here next week." i smiled.

"holdon slow your roll, babyboy who said i was finna pull up over there?" she asked. "i did duh." i said laughing. "yeah not to much ion know you like that." she chucked. "but you finna know me right?" i asked and she nodded.

"yeah i guess but don't try no funny shit." she said rolling her eyes. "like what, fucking you from behind?" i asked. "byeeeee darriannn!" she dragged laughing. "nah i'm foreal, but all jokes aside. i'm getting mad tired and i gotta be somewhere tomorrow." i said pulling the covers over me.

"oh ight." she said. "ight ima call you tomorrow." i said holding my hand over the end button. "or you could just sleep on here wimme?" she suggested. "aight, just for you." i said making her smile. "yes," she said smiling. "goodnight darrian." she said plugging her phone up muting her mic.

"goodnight aaliyah." i mumbled, she started drifting off first and a few minutes later i drifted off.

MUST BE FUCKING NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!