𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝟎𝟣𝟫, — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐆𝙷𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙾 𝐆𝙸𝚁𝙻. ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 wave 𝓙𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

location- highschool, lunch.

-

it was lunch hour & i was looking at the door waiting for aaliyah, dd n jay to walk in . after a while , i spotted Aaliyah running in with dd chasing after her she ran behind my back laughing. "baeeee." she dragged laughing.

"ddot can't save your big headed ass!" dd said still trying to grab aaliyah and he did, by jerking my puffer jacket making her fall and the whole cafeteria look at us these niggas was embarrassing i held my laugh as i was helping liyah up.

"you good ma?" i asked her as she sat down fixing her jacket. "you a real hoe for that david i swear." she said flipping him off ."and i'm okay baby." she gave me a peck on the lips and sat next to me.

"call me by my government name again and ima come whack you in the mouth word to everything." he said catching a attitude, i just took a bite of cheeseburger laughing. aaliyah looked at me with a smile and i moved my plate making her smile go away.

"go get your own plate." i said making her push me and get up. "dd you coming?" she asked mugging me "yeah, c'mon, fat ass." they had went to get a plate and came back, aaliyah still had a mug on her face so i kissed her cheek making it go away.

"man , i'm finna catch a fucking case that spanish teacher ms. mariposa got me all the way fucked up almost punched her in the face word to my mother." jay said sitting at the table with his plate being pissed off. 

we all had the same classes except first and third period so jay just had came from spanish two aaliyah started laughing, making jay mug her.

"nah deadass, remember she wrote me up to the dean first day cause i was sleeping in the stall." dd added making aaliyah look at him. "thats nasty."

"but i need to take spanish, this year." liyah said eating some curly fries. "liyah , your ass ain't gon last." jay said opening his milk.

we all began eating our food laughing and talking about random shit, liyah had pulled out her boosie chips and we all looked at her smiling knowing she'd for sure share with us.

"don't be greedy dickhead give us some." dd rolled his eyes and she groaned. ",mcht, y'all are so fucking greedy here." she replied rolling her eyes. she started to pour the chips in our hands with dd fat ass shoving them all in his mouth ew.

"nah eating that shit in one bite and not chewing is mad." i said looking at him crazy.

𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: it was the end of the day and we ain't have no ride so we decided to take the subway it was cramped and smelled like piss, we made it down the steps entering the train station i was gonna pay when aaliyah went under the turnstile .

"bro you is so fucking ghetto, " dd said laughing. "we could've paid sis."

aaliyah looked at him with a stank face. "nigga nobody was finna pay no eleven dollars for a train ride the fuck? that's a waste of money."

"Man yo girl is g-h-e-t-t-oo" Jay said dragging the words.

"oh suck a dick justin , you ain't even spell ghetto right. why you tryna call somebody ghetto." she said as we all started waiting for the train.