𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

𝟎𝟤𝟢, — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐒𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶. ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 dashaun 𝓡𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒location - train station

𝓓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 dashaun 𝓡𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
location - train station.

-

we waited for the next train and hopped on the minute we saw it, ddot saw some nigga talking to himself and started busting out laughing "bro you going to hell." i laughed as we all got on.

"this train fucking stink bro damn." jay said covering his nose. "at least your sitting i'm standing up my legs hurt like a bitch." aaliyah added as she held the pole.

"liyah i think you make a great stripper." i said laughing making her flip me off and put her airpods in. 

looking around the train i had spotted that dude who was talking to his self earlier and started laughing cause i saw him stutter, pausing i looked at him getting up, sitting across from me.

putting my head down i went on my phone hoping  this nigga wouldn't try to kill me, looking up a few minutes later i saw him staring at aaliyah's ass tapping her she looked at me.

"yeahh?" she asked taking out her airpod. "switch places with me." i whispered getting up we  had moved uncomfortably due to the train being cramped, as sat down i mugged the dude making him look away.

𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆𝘀'𝗽𝗼𝘃.

jay noticed that the dude was staring at aaliyah & she was staring back uncomfortable because zipping her jacket up and crossing her legs looking down she lookeed on her phone.

"nigga stop staring at her like that fore' i come spaz on you, fuck wrong with you." ddot yelled out, causing the man to look at him. taking out one of her airpods looking up aaliyah heard the man yelling.

standing up he started getting close to dd making him back up on me falling onto her lap, seeing as he was talking crazy the young girl got scared.

"unt unnnn, the fuck y'all did to him?" she questioned pushing dd off when he started to get closer to her, moving back she bumped into this old lady and instantly apologizing to her picking up the purse she knocked down. 

"bitch, nigga move around fore' i slap you with this bottle." dd said grabbing a dudes water bottle he was standing by. "dd he gon get you!" ddot said laughing.

"nigga moveeee , get back what da fuck! " jay yelled as the dude tried grabbing him, he went near dd.

the dude started getting close to dd making him open the water bottle throwing it all over the man making him get pissed off even more that he tried to run towards the teens almost grabbing aaliyah.

the train stopped than the doors opened and luckily for them it was their stop so thru all started running off. they had reached dd's house and got inside out of breath.

"i ain't taking no more fucking trains." aaliyah said, laying on the couch. "liyah you need to stop wearing tight shit" dd said referring to her outfit.

"what?" she said looking at him who was on the other couch. "you ain't see how that nigga was looking at you liyah? look at what you have on."

"nigga a whole perv, fuck he looking at kids fore?" jay said making dd mug. "be honest aaliyah looks like a grown ass woman" he said with his hands on his hip. 

"noo , dd i look my age."  she defended. "you look your age okay. but you don't dress it that outfit is showing half your ass liyah." 

"no the hell it's not- darrian." she looked over at ddot who was crossing his arms, biting his cheek looking at with that look. "i mean ba-" he started but she cut him off.

"man whatever" she said walking out the door accidently slamming it.

"DON'T SLAM MY MOMS DOOR BITCH." I heard Dd scream and I turned around.

"i'll slam whatever i want." she spoke , heading back out the door causing ddot to laugh, "y'all a fuckin mess."