𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝟎𝟣𝟩, — 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
✩. ❝ #𝐎𝙽 𝐇𝙸𝚂 𝐌𝚄𝚅𝙰𝚂 𝐂𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷.. ❞ ✩ ✩.

𝓓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 dashaun 𝓡𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒location - lyric's bronx home

𝓓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 dashaun 𝓡𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
location - lyric's bronx home.

-

i tried calling that ddot hella times to see was everybody catching the same train to school , but he ain't been answering nun of my calls. aaliyah haven't either which was hella weird to me.

i texted jay to met me at ddot's house, raising up off of the bed i put my clothes on and slipped my shoes on and knocked on the bathroom door.

"yea?" lyric asked opening the bathroom door in a towel. "i gotta run somewhere right quick i'll be back later ma."i said giving her her a kiss on her cheek and going outside.

me and jay met up at the same time knocking on ddot's door nobody answered so i went to to open it and surprisingly it was unlocked. "yo ddot?" jay yelled.

"wait nigga look." i said pointing to aaliyah's heels. "why the heels in the middle of the floo?" he asked as we continued walking when we reached the living room where we saw clothes scattered on the floor.

me and jay looked at each other , then walked closer seeing ddot and aaliyah slumped on the couch she had her leg hanging out and jay dummie ass decided to grab it making her jump up.

"what the fuck?" she said pulling the blanket over her making her wake ddot up .

"No more i'm tired Liyah."

"OH Y'ALL WAS FUCKING HUH!" i laughed out and that made ddot raise up quick. "how'd the fuck you get in here?"

"the door was unlocked but y'all two, i knew this shit was gon happen i swea!" jay laughed "oh my god this is embarrassing." aaliyah said pulling the blanket over her head.

"Can y'all move around for we can get dressed" ddot said making me and jay look at them in disgust.

"wait holdon are y'all butt ass naked?" i asked. "i mean kind of, so wait outside." aaliyah spoke as ddot laughed.

"ai, ight, i ain't trying to see y'all naked asses anyways." i spoked as me and jay laughed walking towards the door. "i'm shocked." jay shook his head.

"i knew it was bound to happed , but they did it on his muva's couch , they nasty nasty." I said shaking my head.

𝓐𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 ilanii 𝓟𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

location - ddot's home- livingroom.

-

"is they gone?" i asked darrian. "yeah." he laughed looking at me, "how many blankets do we have?" i questioned. "i think 2 why?"

"i'm finna straight run to your room." "bro aaliyah wait." he said raising up.

"nooo," i dragged running upstairs in ddot's room him behind me he shut the door and locked it. "anyway that was." ddot started as i cut him off looking at him. "embarrassing as hell." i said going in the bathroom.

"no ma, i'm talking about last night, how was it to you? "he questioned looking at me, making those thoughts from last night come flooding back making me smile.

"it was great baby now get ready for school we kind of latee." i spoke grabbing my extra toothbrush as he came behind me .

"whatever, you know that it was better than great." he smugged as i laughed. "what's better than great d?" i asked ,"extraordinary." he said, messing up the pronunciation a little, "oh my god, you know big ass words??" i questioned laughing making him smack.