Chapter EIGHTEEN

Jayson bit down on Cole's bottom lip gaining a moan from the blonde, he took the chance to invade Cole's mouth with his tongue. Jayson's hands were moved down to the blonde's sides holding him steady as he tongue fucked Cole's mouth.

With each bite on his lip Cole let out throaty moans each drowned by Jayson's lips on his. Cole's hand travelled from Jayson's muscular chest upwards to his shoulder holding onto the brunette like he was holding on for dear life trying to steady himself. He grinded on Jayson's bulge feeling it grow bigger and so did his, Cole tugged on Jayson's shirt to take it off but the brunette stopped him, capturing both hands as he slammed Cole against the wall pinning his wrist above his head with just one hand.

Jayson groaned using his other hand to tilt Cole's head so he could get better access. Soon after Jayson pulled away from the blonde leaving a string of saliva on their tongues, he directed his gaze to the blonde's neck as he latched onto it trailing wet kisses up and down the side of Cole's neck biting, nibbing and sucking the flesh. Cole bit down on his lip to control his moans but he let one out when the brunette sucked hard on his flesh that he felt the contact of Jayson's teeth.

"─shh". Jayson hushed the blonde retracting from his neck and kissed him again this time more leisurely, he cupped Cole's head as they both tasted each other. Jayson's lips were probing and definitely skilled and Cole loved every bit of it, the way Jayson kissed him, touched him, made him feel, it had Cole's mind and heart racing, it had his tummy doing backflips.

Cole moaned in Jayson's mouth when he felt the brunette's size rubbing against his erection, Jayson used the chance to slip his tongue into Cole's mouth tasting the inside erotically. Their tongues fought for who going to dominate and obviously Jayson won, the kiss was anything but soft it was rough and passionate but yet slow and erotic, Cole felt himself release, his cum staining his pants.

Jayson pulled away leaving a peck on the blonde's lips as he released Cole's wrists. Cole licked his lips trying to keep his breathing under control as he steadied himself, Jayson looked at the other boy fiercely and Cole blushed hard, Jayson took a few steps backwards with a smile spreading on his face.

"You go take a shower, I'm gonna check on Claire". Jayson said patting Cole's head, he turned around and exited the room before Cole could say anything. Cole looked down at his bulge and sighed strolling into the bathroom with a smirk playing on his lips.

After 30 minutes of checking on his little sister and mentally calming himself down Jayson returned to his room, he eyes met Cole already fast asleep on his bed, the blonde's head was on a pillow with his hair scattered all over it and his two hands under the pillow for more support. Jayson closed the door behind him and walked over to his bed as he took his duvet to cover the other boy up.

Cole snuggled deeper into the soft and  fuzzy feel of the duvet. Jayson assessed the blonde's features from his damp hair to his plump lips which had a darker shade than before from all the kissing, Jayson's eyes raked over Cole's body and stopped at his neck where dark red splotches rested.

Jayson ran his fingers over the marks it look like art on his beautiful porcelain skin, that was when Jayson realized that getting over Cole wasn't an option and even if it was he wasn't going to take that option. The feelings he has for Cole had gone deep, way too deep to care anymore if the blonde liked him back or not at least the kiss they shared tonight was more than the answer Jayson needed to know that Cole didn't just think of him as just a friend anymore.

Jayson took a quick shower, put some clothes on and got into bed with the blonde, he moved some strands of hair that were dangling on Cole's face stroking his hair gently, he leaned in and pecked Cole's forehead. He wasn't going to forget or leave Cole not now not ever .