youtube.💌

a note-this one is mostly just to do with the triplets

Me and the triplets were sitting in the mini van in the middle of an empty parking lot, about to film a video for their channel. Me and Nick were in the back, while Chris and Matt were at the front.  

Matt started the video and immediately spilt Chris' Pepsi in the process. 

"MATT YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID" Chris screamed.

"Awh shit, sorry d'you want another one?" Matt said. 

"Guys just continue with the video" I sighed.

"Anyway, after Chris is done being so dramatic about his Pepsi, we are going to play Truth or Dare." Nick said to the camera. 

"Ok so we all have a bunch of questions and dares we want to ask so who wants to ask first?" I say.

"Aight Chris, Truth or Dare?" Nick says to Chris.

"I don't trust you so imma go with truth."

"Rank everyone in the car from best to worst."

"That's so fucking hard though..." Chris whines. Nick rolls his eyes at Chris and stares dramatically.

"Ok fine then, Y/n is the best, then Matt, then Nick."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME" Nick screams out and Matt and me burst out laughing.

"I LITERALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU SAY I'M THE WORST?! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH"

I grab Nick's arm since he's about to throw hands with Chris. 

"Ok y/n, Truth or Dare?"Matt asks me with a smirk on his face.

"I'll play it safe and go with truth." 

"What is something you love about us?"

"You lot are just honestly really fun, and one thing i enjoy is that it isn't weird. Chris is my boyfriend, Nick is my bestie, and Matt is like a brother to me."

"Woah that was deep." Nick says, acting shocked.

We all laughed and decided to pause the video to get some food. We all got Mcdonald's Nuggets and fries since we already had drinks with us. We decided to answer some fan questions on camera while we ate. 

"Ok so here's a good question for Chris and y/n, how is your relationship going?" Nick asks.

"In my eyes, I think it's amazing. Chris is the most perfect guy i could ask for and keeps me happy all the time."

"Aww that's cute" Matt says to annoy Chris. 

"Shut the fuck up, it isn't my fault you get no girls."Chris exclaims and slap Matt's seat. 

"Y/n, how does it feel living with us?" Matt asks me. 

"You lot are better than I thought, the house seems quite tidy and isn't always that loud"

"Nick, do you still dislike Lemon-ups?" I ask him annoyingly, already laughing.

"DISLIKE? THOSE FUCKING COOKIES GIVE ME A MIGRAINE JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM..." He continued ranting for almost 10 minutes but we were all laughing so much we didn't even hear much of it.

"Anyway that's all guys, come back next week for another video and another rant from Nick" Chris says, still recovering from laughing.