clingy.💌

requested by @kai_wint , I hope you like it <3

The triplets were going to film a car video, with me in it. We were about to get in the car but Chris and Nick started arguing. 

"Nick, just sit at the front for once in your fucking life!"

"But the viewers are gonna get fucking confused if they see you in the back!"

"Not if it's with Y/n, you're gay and I'm her boyfriend so you can tell the difference!"

"For fuck's sake, can you just get in the front Nick, he just wants to sit next to Y/n." Matt says, turning the car on. I get in the back and Chris immediately pulls me into him. 

"Hey Chrissy, are you alright?"

"I missed you." He whined, Matt and Nick shaking their heads.

"You saw her fucking 5 minutes ago in the house Chris." Matt sighed while driving. 

"She's my girlfriend okay? I can miss her whenever I want to." He put his arm around me and held my hand with his other hand. 

When we get to the parking lot, Chris is still held onto me. 

"Are you gonna suffocate her like that for the whole fucking video or-" Nick asks me as Matt turns on the camera.

"She's not suffocating Nick, so shut the fuck up." Chris rambles and then rests his head on mine. 

We film the whole video, and Chris is still latched onto me like a child. When we get home, I try to let go of him to go and get changed but he doesn't let me. 

"Chris! I need to get changed, just let me go for a minute."

"But I don't want to." He said stubbornly. I still don't understand why he's so attached today.

"Chris, is everything okay? You've been hanging onto me all day and haven't been in a bright mood." I say, sitting next to him on the bed. 

"Matt and Nick were talking about their past relationships yesterday and how they ended and I don't want ours to end." He rants out, staring at the floor. 

"Chris, I promise our relationship won't end. I love you, I really do."

"Promise you won't ever leave me?" He says, sticking his pinky out.

"I promise." I say, latching mine onto his.