road trip.💌

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HURRY UP YOU TWO!"

Y/n, Madi, and the triplets were all going on a road trip to LA, but they were running late because Chris and Y/n had slept in. 

Just as they were about to leave the house, Chris suddenly went back into his bedroom. 

"Forgot my charger, sorry Matt." He sighed, after getting a death stare from Matt.

"I'm sitting at the front!"Nick yells before anyone else could even get to the car. Y/n yawned as she got into the middle seat, with Madi and Chris on each side. Chris wrapped on arm around her and Y/n leaned her head on his chest. She kept fidgeting, and Chris knew she found it hard to sleep in the car, no matter how tired she was. He got out his phone and opened up Spotify and found her playlist. He got his airpods out and put one in her ear and the other in his. She stopped moving and eventually drifted off. 

"Wake up love." Chris gently whispered, and Y/n opened her eyes. Madi, Nick and Matt had gone inside a gas station, so it was just her and Chris in the car. 

"You need to have your medicine now." He said, taking out a bottle of water and a box of tablets from his bag. He hands it to her and she takes it. 

"Do you feel sick or anything?" Chris asks. 

"No, I'm fine." She sighs and goes on her phone for a bit. 

"What's up motherfuckers!" Nick screeches as he dramatically enters the car. 

"You're in a suspiciously good mood Nick." Chris says, narrowing his eyes at Nick. 

"Some chick asked for his number and thought he was cute." Matt sighed as he got in the car with his root beer. 

"Shut up Matt, you're just jealous she didn't ask you instead." Nick shouted and handed Y/n a Nerds rope and Fanta. 

"Thanks Nick." She smiles and takes a sip of her fanta. 

"Yo, Nick pass me the aux." Chris says and Nick passes it. 

"Chris, if you're gonna take aux can you at least play something good?" Madi sighs and Y/n laughs. 

"Okay, okay." He plays some music no one can recognise, but it has a good vibe. 

"We're here." Matt finally sighs as we pull into a hotel parking lot. 

"We booked two rooms, so who can share?" Nick asks the group. 

"Me and Madi can share, and then you three can." Y/n says, and takes out her bag from the trunk of the car.

When they finally get to their rooms, they all go to bed after a long day on the road. 

~

this was so bad but i felt obligated to update to celebrate 50k... i might remake a better version at some point. 

sid <3