panic.💌

It was 11:23pm and I was sitting at my desk, doing my homework for college. Chris had been watching me do it, waiting in anticipation for me to be done. 

"Love, are you done yet?" He whined. 

"No, I still need to revise over some more subjects, then I'll be done." I sigh.

"What subjects?" He asked curiously. I also had completely forgotten what subjects I had left since I was too tired after a whole seven hours of studying. I picked up my timetable and read out the subjects I hadn't revised yet.

"Well I still have to revise over Chemistry, Graphic Design, Geography and History." I say and my heart starts beating quicker.

"That's a lot...I'm gonna go and get something to have. I'll be back." He gets up, kisses my head and leaves my room.

My heart is still going at an extremely high rate and I'm starting to get out of breath. My eyes start tearing up and I keep getting anxious and worried about all of my work. I started crying in my chair but then remembered Chris was still here, I hated him seeing me cry. I stood up and started pacing around the room, hands on my head, trying to make my tears less noticeable. 

"Y/n! What's wrong?" Chris came in with a glass of water and a plate of cookies. 

"N-n-nothing." I say, looking away. He puts the plate and glass down on my bedside table and walks to me.

"Look at me, tell me what's wrong-have you been crying?" He puts his hand on my shoulder and looks at me sympathetically.

"N-no" I say, shaking and my eyes start watering again. 

"Love, I know you have. You can tell me what's wrong." He says and I start ranting.

"I don't fucking know what happened, I read out all the work I had left and it just hit me how long it's gonna take." 

"Calm down, it'll be OK, you don't have exams till next month."

"But I need to start revising now to get it all done, and if I don't do it, then I won't be able to pass."

"Shhh...Look at me, it'll be OK, you're good at these subjects anyways, you're top of the class."

"But if I do fail, then I have less chance of getting credits, which means I won't be able to graduate...I won't be able to graduate with you guys!" I was completely broken by the end of my rant. Chris kissed me softly and I fell into his arms, sobbing. I cried for almost a whole ten minutes. Chris kept whispering comforting words into my ear and kissed my head. I finally pulled away and I could feel that I looked like a hot mess. 

"Listen, how about me and you can revise together another time, it's time you got a rest." He says to me while holding my hands, rubbing circles with his thumbs to comfort me.

"O-o-ok." My voice was still shaky but I wasn't as shaky anymore.

"You need to eat or drink something, you're weak love." He took me to my bed and sat me down, him sitting next to me. He handed me the glass of water and a cookie. I drank the whole glass then took a bite of my cookie. Chris took a cookie as well and got crumbs all around his mouth. I laugh at him and wipe them of his face. 

"I'm gonna go and quickly run to the Mcdonald's around the corner to get us some dinner, is that ok?" He says and gets his jacket on.

"Chris, it's fine." I say, finally being fully relaxed.

"Listen, you need to eat something and I can't cook shit, so I won't be more than 15 minutes." He gives me a quick kiss and leaves.

I went on my phone and went to Messages. I opened it to a spam from Matt and Nick. 

Carbohydrate <3

hey, you ok?

Chris keeps asking why you're so quiet

BITCH SPEAK TO CHRIS SO HE LEAVES ME ALONE

Y/N Y/L/N

CHRIS KEEPS RANTING THAT YOU'RE STUDYING AND WONT SPEAK TO HIM

Big Bad B Bernard Matty Boy <3

Y/n?

You ignoring Chris or something?

He keeps messaging about you

Y/n?

Talk to Chris

Are you still studying?

I bet you are because Chris won't stop spamming my damn phone

TALK TO CHRIS

I immediately felt bad for studying for so long while Chris was waiting for me. Just then, Chris came in with a bag of Mcdonald's. 

"Hey Love"

"Hey Chrissy" He took out a 20 piece nugget box, 2 large fries, 2 sweet teas, a brownie and an apple pie. 

"Thank you for the food love, do you want me to pay you back?" I say to him as he sits down and takes a sip of his tea. 

"Y/n, I always pay, remember that." He says, acting serious but then smiling.

"We'll see."I say and he kisses my cheek. We both eat our food and then get changed into Pyjamas and put on a movie on my TV. Chris pulled me in close and gave me kisses on my forehead as I closed my eyes. I wasn't asleep but I could hear him talking to me while he thought I was asleep.

"You know how gorgeous you are? I sometimes feel like you're a dream. I remember our first date, it was magical and I never had so many butterflies. You still give me butterflies to this day my love. I can't wait to marry you one day and spend my whole life with you, this is just the beginning. I wish I had met you earlier, so I could spend more time with you." I smiled to myself and nuzzled into his chest. 

He kissed my nose and said, 

"Goodnight gorgeous, I love you."