breaking down.💌

Chris had been busy for the past couple of weeks because of all sorts of stuff like social media and his own merch brand, so him and I don't get much time on our own together like we used to. We still love each other and show each other that we do, but sometimes I miss hanging out with just him and no one there. Life was also hard for me as well, with my mum completely shattering me with every single comment and me getting hate online for being friends with people out of my league. All of this made me insecure about myself. I had been keeping it in for a while, but I can't keep it in forever.

It was a random Tuesday afternoon, and Chris asked if I wanted to come over. I obviously said yes and then made my way to the Triplets' house. Matt opened the door and gave me a side hug. 

"Hey Matt." I sigh, letting go and taking off my shoes. 

"Hey, you okay? You sound completely drained." Matt has a habit of being able to realise how I feel just by my actions, no matter how hard I try. He's like a big brother to me. 

"I'm fine, where's Chris?" I ask, avoiding his question. He notices, but doesn't forcefully bring it up again. 

"He's in his room, waiting for you." He smiles. 

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later." I go to Chris' room and see him sitting on his bed, on his phone. He looks up and opens his arms. 

"Hello my love." He says as I jump into his arms, giving him a kiss on the jawline. He kisses my forehead and I let go. 

"How are you?" I ask him as he sits up to give his full attention to me. 

"It's been good, we've finalised everything for the tour. How're you?" He says, making me feel so proud of him. When he asks me how I am, I go quiet. I hate lying to Chris, and he would see right through me either way. 

"Love?" He asks me, concerned. He puts a hand on my shoulder and tilts my chin up to look at him. My eyes start to water and he pulls me in for a hug. I start sobbing into his chest as he gently rocks me back and forth to comfort me. After five minutes or so, when I'm a bit more stable, he looks at me and I finally decide to speak. 

"Nothing's right anymore. Mum's been shouting at me every fucking day for being an embarrassment to the family and how drastically I keep gaining weight. The fans keep saying how I shouldn't be friends with you guys and how your standards are so low because you're dating me. I look on my phone and all the girls are picture perfect, with an hourglass body and the perfect face, straight teeth, button nose, jawlines, but look at me! An overweight girl who can barely do anything!" I rant, and I see Chris' expression look upset. 

"Y/n don't ever say that. If it's getting too hard at home, you can move in with us, we have an extra bedroom and everything. Don't listen to the fans,some of them are absolutely mental with the shit they say, and some are just jealous. Those girls that you see online are probably insecure about themselves as well, and they probably edit their content. You're absolutely perfect my love, I wouldn't change you for the world." I smile up at him and he gives me a kiss. 

"I love you Chris."

"I love you too Y/n."

not in the best mental state rn, writing this bcz this is the current mood. <3