thunderstorms.💌

Me, Chris, Nick and Matt were all sitting on the sofa, watching a movie. Matt was lying down, Nick was sitting, crossed leg with a bowl of popcorn, and Chris and I were sitting together, his arm wrapped around me. 

"I'm getting tired, Imma go to bed now." Matt yawned and walked off. 

"Same, I need to edit some videos as well. " Nick said and also walked off.

Me and Chris got a bit more comfy with blankets and he decided to go and get some snacks from the kitchen. 

While he was there, I looked out of the window and saw lightning. I got scared and flinched. Then, I heard thunder. I was always scared of thunderstorms, ever since I saw a video of lightning killing a cat. 

I hid under the blanket, and then I heard Chris coming back from the kitchen. I took the blanket off my face and saw him holding Nerds rope, Doritos, a root beer and a Pepsi. I heard more thunder and immediately hid under the blanket again. 

"What's wrong?" Chris asked and sat beside me. I had never told him about my fear of thunderstorms because I thought he would make fun of me for it. 

"Th-th-thunderstorms...I hate them." I stutter out. 

"Do you want to go to my room instead? We can watch the movie there, and there won't be any thunder either. " I nod and he takes the snacks in one hand, and holds my hand in the other. 

We get into his bed and he turns on his LEDs to purple. He knows purple was always a colour that relaxed me. He sits up and puts on my favourite movie and we both cuddle up and watch it together. He kisses my forehead and whispers comforting messages in my ear, since I was still shaking from the thunderstorm. I eventually fall asleep on him and he turns off the movie and falls asleep too.