worst nightmare ever.💌

Y/n had been busy all day, and so had I. I was busy with youtube stuff with Matt and Nick, while y/n was hanging out with her friends at the mall. We all met up for dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse. Y/n came with 3 of her friends, Beckham, Layla and Sophie. When I saw Beckham, I immediately stiffened. Who the fuck is this guy, hanging out with my girlfriend? Matt noticed and spoke to me.

"Chris, chill. Y/n wouldn't want to date him, she loves you. It's just a friend of hers." Matt said, patting my back for reassurance. Before I could say anything, they found us at our table and we all greeted each other. I shook Sophie and Layla's hand, and hugged Y/n, but very quickly. When it came to Beckham, I barely even smiled at him. 

"How's your day been Chris?" Y/n asked me, smiling. 

"Fine." I said dryly, not bothering to look at her. Matt steps my foot from under the table and Nick glares at me. I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders at them when Y/n starts speaking to Sophie. 

We all eat our food, having little conversations with each other. Well, except for me. I was still extremely mad about this Beckham guy hanging out with Y/n.  We all leave, Y/n coming with me, Matt and Nick. She lived in a house with us, which was a massive positive for us. Y/n and Nick sat in the back of the van, while me and Matt sat at the front. 

"Did you guys have fun at the mall Y/n?" Matt asks her while driving. She says nothing and just stares out the window. 

"Y/n?" Matt says, turning his head around when we get to a red light. 

"What? Oh yeah, it was great. " She said quickly. 

When we got home, I went to my and Y/n's room. I got changed into a pair of pyjama pants and a hoodie and got into bed. Y/n got in next to me and looked at me.

"Chris, are you ok?" She asked, putting her hand on mine. I move mine away and just nod. 

"Well, you can tell me if something's wrong." She says and then goes to sleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep soon enough as well.

Y/n and Beckham were sitting in Mcdonald's, eating their food together and holding hands. They walked about, did some shopping. They kissed each other...

I opened my eyes abruptly and looked at the time on my phone. 5:26. I look over at Y/n, who's still fast asleep. She's cheating on me with Beckham, why would she like me anyway? I sneak out and go to the guest bedroom, and fall asleep in there. 

I woke up again at 9:45, after Nick forcefully shoved me out of bed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO Y/N, SHE'S BEEN QUIET SINCE SHE WOKE UP AND SHE WON'T TELL ME OR MATT WHAT'S WRONG!"

"She's cheating on me with that...Beckham guy." I say without thinking. 

"Chris, are you mental?" Nick says, looking weirded out. I just walk out and to the bathroom. When I get out, Y/n's standing there, tears in her eyes and shaking. 

"Chris, can you please tell me what I've done wrong...?" She whispers, loud enough for me to hear. My anger from yesterday stirs up and bursts.

"You're cheating on me! You've been hanging out with that Beckham dude all day and kissed him! You could've at least told me that you didn't like me, instead of just ruining everything!" 

"Chris, how can you say something like that? I would never do that to you. Beckham is just Sophie's brother. "

"That doesn't change a thing, you could still be dating him! In fact, you are! Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" I shout, and walk away. I felt bad for what I just did. I wanted to go back and give her the biggest hug ever. She was already having a hard time with being in public, because of living with us. Now I've just made it worse for her. I should've let her explain, but I didn't. Why did I even think that dream was true? Dreams are just dreams that are there to bother you. I ran back to the guest bedroom and cried. After I left, I had heard Matt speaking to her, so at least she has someone. 

Nick came into the room, looking concerned. He sat down next to me and patted my shoulder.

"I'm so fucking stupid! She just wanted to explain what I had said but I didn't let her. I just hurt the girl who cared about me! Who loved me! Who I loved with all my heart!" I rant out and Nick hugs me. He lets go then speaks to me. 

"Yes, you are stupid, and yes, you did hurt her. But you can try to fix it. Speak to her. I promise, she would give you a chance." Nick says encouragingly. I stand up and clean my face. I go to our bedroom and there she is, quietly using her phone on the bed. She sees me come in and turns it off to give me her full attention.

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry, for everything. For yelling at you, for being stiff with you, for ignoring you, for accusing you, for making you uncomfortable, for-"

"Hey, it's ok." She puts her hand on mine and I sit down next to her. 

"I just feel bad, I believed a dream of mine, that you were cheating on me." 

"Chris, you know I would never do that to you. Beckham is just my friend, I don't even speak to him a lot. I'm just close with Sophie so that's why I speak to Beckham. I promise you, I'm yours." She says calmly and smiles at me. I put my arms around her, hugging her. I kiss her forehead and say,

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Christopher." 

I have the best girl in the world.

Credits to Amz200529 for the request! I hope you liked it. <3