insomnia.💌

I had been in bed for about 4 hours now, but I couldn't get to sleep. I was tossing and turning to find a comfortable position, but that wasn't the problem. I couldn't really understand why I couldn't fall asleep, but I had to try my best to not disturb Chris. When I looked over at him, he was fully asleep. He looked so perfect while he was sleeping.

I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to put in my airpods and listen to some music. I put on one of my favourite songs, Yes to heaven by Lana Del Rey. I got up to go to the kitchen for a glass of water, lightly singing the song along the way. I took out a glass from the cupboard, but then I heard someone behind me and accidentally dropped it. 

"Y/n?" I turn around and see Chris looking down at me, concerned but lightly smiling. He picks up the glass and fills it with water and star-shaped ice cubes, since they're my favourite. He hands it to me and lets me drink. 

"Are you okay? You seemed a bit fidgety." He asks, holding both your hands.

"Sorry, i-i-i just couldn't sleep." My voice cracks a bit since I feel bad for disturbing him. He wraps his arms around me and rocks back and forth.

"Don't worry my love, it's okay. If you have trouble sleeping, just tell me and I will try to help you, okay?" Chris comforts me. 

"O-okay." He takes me back to the bedroom and tucks me into bed, before getting in next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his waist. I can feel him gently play with my hair, which makes me feel a bit sleepy, before I drift off next to him. 

this was requested by slushzy, i hope you like it <3