THRICE THE SPICE (Ei, Sara, Miko)

───── ❝ SMUT ❞ ─────

PAIRING: CEO!Yae, CEO!Ei, Co-worker!Sara x Fem!Office worker!Reader

CW: smut, foursome, fingering, brief cunnilingus, overstimulation, squirting, the women are smitten with Y/n and kinda fight over her, slight dirty talk and possessiveness (Sara), soft dom (Ei), teasing (Miko), nickname use (bunny), messy plot, bottom female afab reader

SUMMARY: Taking three women who are hungry for you at once is a good and bad idea

A/N: It's my first time writing a foursome huhu. Y/n calls Ei "Ms. Raiden" for formality since they're on a last-name basis during work, but I'm not sure if "Raiden" can be counted as Ei's last name (Let's just pretend it is). Sakura is an OC.

WORDS: 4,500

──────────

A company requires a lot of work. Documents are here, meetings are there, and people are all over the place. Being the team leader of a significant project has left you restless, exhausted, stressed, and undernourished.

You were the team member with the most responsibilities, so you had to rush deadlines, review your teammates' work, and submit it for processing. Hence, you didn't have time to relax and enjoy a fancy alcoholic beverage. But there is always a reward at the end of work and suffering.

The CEO of your company just announced the project's success. Your blood, sweat, and tears have paid off. Archons. You want to return home and enjoy a day of rest to celebrate.

"We should all go to the bar after work to celebrate!" One of your coworkers said. Their joy at the success made you proudly smile because they deserved a break after the nonstop workload.

"Team leader Y/n is the guest of honor!" Itto, another of your coworkers, exclaimed. All eyes turned to you, expecting your approval to join the celebration.

"Ah... I can't drink tonight," you said, slightly embarrassed.

You can drink, but you lied. However, it was merely a white lie because you can't trust yourself to know how much alcohol you can consume without becoming a chaotic drunk. When you're not sober, you're not usually calm, collected, or innocent-looking...

Some accidents happened in the past, and you're too embarrassed to make the same mistake.

Sakura then walked over to you, pouting, and grabbed your hands while saying, "But N/n! There is no point in celebrating if the person who led the project is not present! A little alcohol won't hurt, either, right? You can still enjoy a nonalcoholic beverage even if you don't want to drink. Just join in the celebration with us, please!"

Everyone agreed with her statement, and their action made you feel appreciated. You don't talk to them much outside of work, but they enjoy your presence. They're throwing a party with you as the special guest to show their appreciation for your hard work. How can you refuse now?

Your eyes turned into crescents as you smiled, everyone flushed, and you giggled, blessing them with your melodic voice, "Oh, alright, how can I refuse such an invitation when all of you look at me like that?"

Sakura tightly embraced you while musing, "Y/n is so adorable!"

She's a tiny woman, but her hugs are unbearably tight, not that you mind them.

"Then it's settled, everyone in the team is going to the xxx pub after work, and the bill is all on Ei. What do you guys think?" The figure coming through the door, revealing themselves as Yae Miko, the CEO of the Kitsune Corp and a close friend of your company's CEO, Raiden Ei, elegantly boomed.