HEEL (Signora)

───── ❝ NSFW ❞ ─────

PAIRING: Sadist!Signora x Gn!Reader

CW: nsfw, heel licking, degradation, dehumanization, name-calling, blood

SUMMARY: After losing a duel to Signora, she gives you another chance to live.

WORDS: 329

─────

"What are you going to do now, pathetic little thing?" Signora taunts, pressing her heel against your bruising cheek as you lay on the ground, beaten to black and blue with specks of red adorning your body. You were on the brink of passing out, but you mustn't, for it would mean you'd surrender. You don't regret going up against a Harbinger. "How naive of you to challenge me," she hissed and kicked you at the waist, making you tumble and hit the domain wall. "The winner lives, and the loser dies, but finishing a pretty thing like you would be such a waste, would it not?" A chuckle leaves her rouge lips as you groan and tremble on your spot. "Don't be a weakling, and open your eyes." Signora approaches your figure and opens her arms wide, displaying power as she looks down at you with a devilish grin. "Come serve me instead. Serve me as your mistress, Y/n. I know people like you would do anything to survive, even if they get reduced to a mere plaything." You could see the disgust in her eyes, but her smirk gave you a chilling thrill creeping up your spine. Serve her? How? Doesn't she have servants to fulfill her needs? Your blurry and blackening vision was then met with her bloody heel, interrupting your thoughts. "If you understand and wish to live, lick your blood off my heel, pet." Oh. So that's what she means by serving her: to become her plaything. She lets out a boisterous laugh when she sees you struggle to get hold of her heel, but she swats your approaching hands. "A dog like you doesn't deserve to lay a finger on me," she gritted, but a sly smile painted her face when you obeyed her and cleaned her heel with your tongue. You were kneeling like an animal, and you had no choice but to bear the embarrassment as you wished to live.