BREEDING (Yukong)

───── SMUT ─────

PAIRING: Yukong x Fem!Reader

CW: smut, breeding (duh), sexually pent-up Yukong, brief mention of jealous Yukong, implied workers with benefits, Yukong has a cock, bottom female afab reader, written in bullet point form

SUMMARY: Yukong eventually succumbs to her desire to breed you.

A/N: I haven't done her story quest (I can't bring myself to huhu) so I'm not sure if her backstory is accurate. Also, wow, it took me a while to write for another HSR character. Think of this as my peace offering before I disappear again ;>

WORDS: 443

─────

As someone dedicated to their position, Helm Master Yukong is restless from her duties. But then she met you: someone who could wash her stress away in seconds. Your presence lifts her grumpy mood whenever things don't go as planned, a habit from her past as a racer.

You allow Yukong to use you as she pleases, letting herself indulge in your body as she wishes. She loves how pliable and obedient you are for her pleasure. Oh, how your mouth and hands artistically moved around her cock until your face and tongue got covered with her stringy release.

Yukong, however, did not indulge herself in using your pussy. She had reasons you didn't know, but she did make it up to you. Like you, her tongue and fingers were her instruments, pleasuring your nub and drooling hole. Calloused fingers grazed your silky walls as she fingered you on her lap in the comfort of her office. Foxian tongue brushed against your cervix as she made you sit on her face during work hours.

Your reactions were a sight, and your moans were music to Yukong's ears. Not only would her ears and tail twitch, but her cock also. She has not made it known to you, but it was her forbidden desire to breed you — wanting to paint your walls white and fill your womb with her cum. She would only stop when you're pregnant with her pups. But such a desire wasn't in your agreement, for she refused to tell you about it.

As a former Starskiff racer, Yukong was prone to let her emotions consume her. She desired to win every race she competed in, but it was a greedy desire. She did not win every race. Thus, anger and impatience gained control in those moments. After all, she was a young foxian back then. If she were to let herself use your pussy, it would become a problem. Her desires were strong, and your flower was bait. Indulging herself in such would only make her lose control. Then again, self-control has its limits.

Yukong lost her composure when someone threatened to take you away: another hungry foxian setting their eyes on you, slowly whisking you away with their presence. Only then would she act upon her instincts and do as she desired. No one would dare steal you from her when you're pregnant with her pups. The feeling of your pussy around her cock was euphoric. She had never been so drunk in pleasure. The way you clench your walls suffocated her length, milking her cock dry as if you were silently pleading for her to make you hers.