STEPMOM(?)'S FUN (Wanda)

───── SMUT ─────

PAIRING: Wanda Maximoff x Fem!Reader

CW: smut, fluff at the end (not my forte), g!p Wanda, unprotected sex, roleplay (stepmom Wanda), mommy kink, bottom female afab reader

SUMMARY: Your "stepmom" rails you in your childhood bedroom

A/N: My smuts are rusty... Not me adding fluff to make this a bit longer, whoops.

WORDS: 1,431

──────────

"M-Mommy s'too much— Mmph!" Oh, how Wanda, your stepmother, would kill to hear your adorable moans all to herself. Your sweet body for her to tower over. Your plump lips to devour. Your cunt to abuse with her love for you. Wanda wants you all to herself. She wants to show the world you belong to her if not for your relationship. Wanda was your stepmother, and you were her stepdaughter. But marrying your grieving mother was the only thing she could do to keep you by her side, to have authority over, to care for you, to fuck you in your small childhood bed in your dimly-lit pastel pink room.

"Shh... You can take it. You always do, Detka. Mgh... Fuck... D-Don't you wanna make Mommy proud of her little baby?" Despite your teary, fucked out face, you smiled at Wanda's stutter because it showed how good you made her feel. It shows that she loves stuffing your tight, little cunt with her girthy cock. She had only pushed the tip in, and she's having trouble bottoming out (as usual). Not because she didn't prep you enough, but because you are a greedy little baby, always wanting to squeeze Mommy's special milk with your pussy. Wanda sensually rubbed your trembling thighs to ease you into welcoming her full length, whispering how a good girl you were for her to let her fuck you to oblivion. "Easy, moya lyubov..."

Wanda's heart swells when you helplessly whimper as you try to relax your walls while she pushes more of her cock into you. A harsh thrust, making your Mommy bottom out, had you yelping, which was cut off when her hand covered your mouth shut, your pool of tears breaking from the stimulation. "We don't want to wake the boys now, do we?" Her hand swallowed your sobs and moans as you shook your head, not wanting to get caught even if the risk of it made you clench around Wanda, making her groan. Wanda settled with a moderate pace to get you worked up, releasing her hand from your mouth to place her hands on your waist, digging her nails into your skin to create crescents. Wanda found your pathetic attempt at keeping your moans quiet adorable. You were trying so hard to please your mommy, and she couldn't help but fasten her pace, her tip hitting your cervix, bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm. As much as you both wanted to release, you wanted to savor each other's touch for as long as possible.

"Is my baby close? Hm? Wanna come all over Mommy's cock?" Wanda purred, pressing her body onto yours, tits rubbing against each other, forearms digging on the bed to support her weight. She swore she almost came at the sight of your blown pupils in the dark bedroom. You were so drunk from her cock that it made her heart swell with pride. "S-So close, Mommy. Wanna cum... Please? Pretty, please? Wanna have Mommy's special milk!" Wanda chuckled at your begging. She loves how you're so desperate for her, and she doesn't want her baby to be denied of her high, even though she loves seeing you cry and squirm when you're being punished for being a bad girl.

Content with you asking permission, she wraps your legs around her waist and buries her head in the crook of your neck, inhaling your addicting scent. The new angle lets her pound into your spongey spot, making you see stars. You wrap your arms around her neck to pull her closer to let her rut against your fluttering walls with need, the need to fill your womb with her thick ropes of cum. "Cum for me, Detka. Show me how you love Mommy," Wanda commanded with a grunt, her own high chasing right behind yours. Your high-pitched moans were muffled by Wanda's shoulder as you bit into her skin, not wanting to wake the twins as your orgasm came crashing like a wave. Not long after, Wanda came inside you with a grunt of satisfaction against your shoulder. Ropes of her thick cum painting your walls white and filling your womb with her special milk, an indication that you were hers and she was yours.

Wanda lays limp on top of you as you both regain your breaths. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, she pulls out, scratching an overstimulated whine out of you before rolling off to the side of the bed. "Feel so full," you sighed contently, placing your head on Wanda's chest, running your fingers across the purple mark building on her shoulder. "M'sorry for the mark, Mommy..." Her eyes found yours, and hers wrinkled with contentment, while yours was from worry. Her hand gently stroked your head, fingers threading through your hair, as she kissed your forehead before looking into your doe eyes once more. "I love wearing your marks, Krasivaya." A chuckle escapes your lips before snuggling into her.

"I swear, you have wild imaginations, Wands. Who would've thought you wanted to roleplay a stepmother in bed." She hummed at your comment. "Your pink room is too cute to let my fantasy go. Besides, I love it when you call me Mommy, and I know you do too. I just hope your parents and the twins didn't hear the moans reserved for me." A playful shove of her face made her laugh. It wasn't long before you joined her. "I love you, Wands. Or should I say, Mommy?" Wanda seductively bit her lip. "I love you too, Y/n/n, my little baby," she smiled and pressed her lips onto yours for a searing kiss.

The next morning...

"Mom, Mama, did you hear the noise last night?" Tommy mindlessly asked while Billy nodded along as they ate their breakfast, breaking the ice. Your parents tried to stifle their giggles when you and Wanda froze. You almost spat your milk on the table. Almost. <They heard us...> Wanda sucked in a breath, speaking in your head, and you nodded. The twins innocently watched as you two silently communicated. Thank goodness that Billy couldn't read your thoughts because the last thing you wanted was for Billy to read his maman's loud, horny thoughts about his mom. <Your thoughts are really loud... Y'know that, Detka?> You groaned but quickly regained your composure when you felt your parents' curious eyes burn holes at the side of your head.

Yes, right. Back to your children's question. Act completely normal. Wanda definitely did not fuck you in your childhood bedroom in your parents' house last night while roleplaying a twisted fantasy of a stepmother fucking their stepdaughter. "Uh... Birds? I think you heard birds, my little goofballs." You almost smacked the back of Wanda's head when she snorted at your pathetic excuse. An expression of betrayal washed your features when your parents started to giggle along with your wife. "Traitors," you gasped. The poor twins just looked at the adults with confused expressions. "But, Mama, the noises didn't sound like birds. It sounded like someone was in pain," Billy elaborated. You wanted to cry now. Were you that loud last night? God, they were only eight. You didn't want Billy and Tommy to lose their innocence on something like this. Your moans were never a problem back at your place since your room was soundproof. The traitors weren't exactly helping as they laughed even more.

Wanda spoke, trying to help you with the twins' curiosity. "Your mama meant that she fell off the bed last night because we couldn't fit that tiny thing, and she cried because she was in pain. She just didn't want to be embarrassed, right, Y/n?" She looked at you, expecting to play along and agree, but she only received a scowl. Wanda was sure you were close to bursting into tears with how glossy your eyes were. Your embarrassed glare didn't help ease the laughter. The twins grew more confused but caught the laughing disease and started laughing along with the traitors while you were left to dig a six-foot hole underground. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight, Maximoff." Wanda's giggles died down, and her face grew pale, an incredulous look on her face. "Y-You can't do that, L/N-Maximoff!" You hummed, "Yes, I can, and you're not gonna change my mind." Thus, Wanda kept begging you to say otherwise the whole day, but you didn't back down. When nightfall came, Wanda Maximoff did indeed sleep on the stiff couch, grumbling away while the twins giggled at her antics.