CAGED BIRD (Ningguang)

───── SMUT ─────

PAIRING: Mistress!Ningguang x Pet!Reader

CW: DARK TRIGGERING CONTENT, smut, dub-con/non-con, forced orgasm (Y/n), orgasm without being sexually touched (Ningguang), unhealthy obsession/yandere themes (Ningguang), implied kidnapping and imprisonment, dehumanization, mentions of sexual and emotional abuse, fingering, bottom female afab reader

SUMMARY: You go through another torture session your mistress calls "love-making."

A/N: Keep in mind that Y/n doesn't like Ningguang, and she's only putting up with her to survive and escape. The ending is meh.

WORDS: 2,941

──────────

A pet is a domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure. Owners take responsibility for them to be able to bask in their pet's attention. Pets are submissive to their owners and must obey them without defiance. As Lady Ningguang's dear pet, you are expected to let her use you as she wants.

It should be an honor to be Ningguang's pet, and you should be proud to have her attention and touch for a lowlife like yourself. Many are envious of your position and would do anything to replace you.

Oh, how you wish for them to succeed.

You would hear murmurs of how lucky you were when you and Ningguang walked around the Harbor to display the new dress she bought you, but their fantasies of becoming Ningguang's ragdoll are different from your reality.

Your demise started when you wanted to be free from your family's corrupt nature. It was a selfish desire, but you needed to do what you had to do. Hence, you reported their evil doings to the Liyue Qixing, which sent them to jail after losing their trial. But if you knew your fate after your family's downfall, you would have stayed in the dark and watched as your parents cheated many for their success rather than become Ningguang's obsession.

A few months after your family lost its influence, you lived freely without worrying about your parent's expectations despite being stripped of your status and wealth and reduced to a lowly sinner.

You were lucky not to have been thrown in prison like your parents, but you couldn't inherit any of your family's wealth. It was for the best because you got to do things you couldn't do when you were younger. You felt free, like a bird freed from its cage.

It worked... at first...

However, all things don't last.

As the bird freely flew with its wings spread wide, the hunter who freed it watched its every move out of curiosity. As time passed, the hunter's interest in the bird grew. Hence, they studied its likes and dislikes, preparing to bait it to capture and cage it.

Once they found the perfect opportunity, the hunter successfully set a trap, and the naive bird was caught and caged again. But this time, the bird was captured by its savior—who became obsessed with the bird's nature and deemed that they wanted it for themselves.

You were the bird.

Ningguang was the hunter.

You were her prized possession—a naive, fallen noble lady who dug her grave by running to her to report her family's evil deeds in return for freedom from her family's shackles.

As you protested for Ningguang to let you go on the day of your capture, she deemed that you're a domesticated bird that can't survive in the wild. She was "scared" for a beautiful bird like you to be tainted by the darkness of the open world. Hence, Ningguang forced you to consider the Jade Chamber your new home—a secluded place away from "danger."