10 - Hesitation is Defeat

—    —    —

This fan fiction contains MATURE themes such as sexual content, violence, consumption of alcohol, lots of kinks & fetishes, and more, which may be highly offensive and/or unpleasant to some readers

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

—    —    —    —

The time spent in the kitchen was unbeknown, thanks to the drowsiness intoxicating his entire body.

He felt numbly, as he longed for a good nights rest before the early rise of the following morning, however Hoseok knew it wasn't going to happen.

The toll of continuous toss and turns would be endless.

The tired individual gulped down the rest of the refreshing liquid, before turning around and placing the empty cup in the sink, his hands gripping upon the counter, prompting in trying to make his body stay up despite his sluggish stature.

"Can't sleep?" A newcomer announced upon making his entrance into the kitchen, briefly jolting Hoseok out of his exhausted daze.

He didn't bother to peer over his shoulder, simply just replying with a shrug and a grunt of annoyance from the lack of sleep.

"Me neither..." The male added on with a small sigh, as he nonchalantly sauntered his way over to the cabinet containing the glasses.

Hoseok finally tilted his head to the side, quietly watching through hooded eyes as the male placed the cup beneath the fridge's water dispenser, and then patiently awaited for the hydrating liquid to reach the top.

"How's work?" He finally mumbled gently, knowing that the latter had been working overtime the past few weeks.

"Good" He replied briefly, after gulping down the last bit of water and exhaling out a sigh of satisfaction "I have a meeting today for renovations inside the company building"

The brown haired individual frowned upon hearing the newly found information.

"Again...?" Hoseok exhaled out a small chuckle of disbelief, a brow risen and a cheeky smirk growing upon his face "Didn't you just do renovations last month?"

"Hmm...?" The other male paused to think about it deeply, before shrugging it off and refilling his glass with water "Was that last month? Either way, I didn't like it. It's such an eyesore."

Hoseok laughed genuinely, not at all surprised upon hearing his remark, knowing with his kind of money, renovating things was pocket change.

It wasn't long after that both individuals stood in comfortable silence, and that's when he knew, it was time to rip off the bandaid.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He questioned with pure curiosity and sincerity, patiently waiting for him to let it all out.

Hoseok pondered for a long second, busily juggling the stress rotting within his mind.

"Where do I even start?" He exasperated, almost mockingly as if he had so many it was honestly such a joke.