5 - Live & Learn

— 

This fan fiction contains MATURE themes such as sexual content, violence, consumption of alcohol, lots of kinks & fetishes, and more, which may be highly offensive and/or unpleasant to some readers

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The soft tinkling of the bell, located near the entrance of the establishment, resonated beautifully within the four walls of the very tranquil café.

Much to her own surprise, the business inside upon entering wasn't as blooming as the day prior, although today, she did take off just a little bit extra early.

Most of the students on campus would still be sleeping in the comfort of their own bed, their brains taking advantage of the break and letting their dreams carry over instead of their stress, however her mind had other plans.

Her body awoke on its own accord, betraying the much needed rest she deserved for having dealt with her roommates loud blabber mouth last night - Something along the lines of how hot the professor was and that there was not enough men like that around... Maybe? In all honesty, she wasn't fully listening, but it sounds like something she would say.

Now here she was, anxiously entering the café in the very early hours of the morning, secretly hoping she would see Yoongi again and yet, also praying he wouldn't be here.

"I'll be with you in a second!" A voice vaguely erupted from a far, which Belle could only assume the individual was hidden in the back, busily preparing for the day ahead.

She gulped with uncertainty upon hearing the unknown person's voice, disliking the fact she was unable to distinct if it was clearly his or not - Did she have a plan? What was she going to say? And if it isn't him, would it be awkward to ask what time he worked at?

Meekly, her feet began to saunter their way closer to the register and instead of focusing on the uneasiness building up within the pit of her stomach, Belle forced her attention elsewhere.

Just like last time, she ogled at well-detailed cafe she was captive in, and once again found herself gravitated towards the big painting displayed upon the wall.

She couldn't get over the fact how superb the portrait of the coffee being spilt was made - Whoever made this beautiful piece of art had a lot of talent, and she would definitely be surprised if they hadn't chosen a carrier path in arts. Maybe Yoongi would know who? Ahh... But that would require for her to talk to him first...

In that instant, she gently shook her head, emptying out the unnecessary worries weighing heavily within the back of her mind and rather focused her attention to the display case further in the cafe.

Unlike last time, it was barely full, only a few tasty treats were tidily lined up within the display, however by how early it was in the morning, she wasn't surprised - They were probably still in the oven cooking.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps grew heavier and as soon as Belle turned her head with interest to see whom it was, she froze in shock - Shit! She wasn't ready! She wasn't ready! What was she going to say to him again?! Fuck!