7 - Naughty Barista

— 

This fan fiction contains MATURE themes such as sexual content, violence, consumption of alcohol, lots of kinks & fetishes, and more, which may be highly offensive and/or unpleasant to some readers

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Yoongi peered through the window with brooding eyes, bored out of his mind as he watched Mother Nature grace the day with a terrible rainstorm.

He was alone, holding down the fort in the deserted cafe after sending every employee home, knowing it wasn't going to be busy and he didn't want anyone to get into accidents with the poor visibility from the weather conditions.

That was hours ago though, and now, he was perched on a stool hidden behind the counter, staring and waiting patiently for anything entertaining to happen.

His body was leaning against the surfaced area, his dominant arm prompted up like a pedestal in order to nuzzle his chin in the palm of his hand, and as the seconds ticked by, his eyelids began to feel heavier and heavier, until he finally decided that a small nap wouldn't hurt - Right?

It's not like anyone in their right mind would go out in the downpour anyways.

—    —    —    —

Belle mentally cursed herself for not having grabbed an umbrella as she bolted out of her dormitory, while she quickly scurried down the street as she tried her best to walk under any type of overhang in order to shelter herself from the downpour.

Unfortunately, even with all her efforts of dodging the drops of rain, she was drenched to the bone, her clothes soaked and uncomfortably clinging to her body, yet even with all that, she was extremely happy.

That morning, upon exiting her room, her bothersome roommate was no where to be seen, leaving the atmosphere free of any whining, complaining, and clinginess - For some odd reason, Tessa seem to love being glued to her hip.

It was pleasantly peaceful, something Belle never thought she'd get to experience since moving into the dormitory, but thankfully, the nuisance had to meet up with her partner due to both of their procrastination and now they were rushing to finish it before class this afternoon.

A relieved smile spread across her face once she spotted the second reason she was so content.

The beautiful building in the distance seemed to scream her name for multiple reasons - Warmth from the cold, caffeine for her tired body, and a certain individual she longed to see since yesterday.

Without waiting any longer, Belle made a mad dash to the door, swinging it open and quickly entering the establishment to escape the freezing weather.

The entrance bell rung as she panted heavily from the sudden burst of energy, eyes scanning the empty cafe before they settled on a certain individual behind the counter.