3 - Coincidence

—    —    —

This fan fiction contains MATURE themes such as sexual content, violence, consumption of alcohol, lots of kinks & fetishes, and more, which may be highly offensive and/or unpleasant to some readers

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

—    —    —    —

Belle felt breathless with anticipation as she lied there motionless, immobilized due to the binds tightened around her wrist and blinded thanks to the silk cloth wrapped around her eyes.

She waited impatiently for someone to talk, for someone to move, for someone to touch her, but nothing, she was left vulnerably needy and somehow, she was still turned on.

A small whimper of desperation escaped her as she exhaled softly and just as she was about to ask what was taking so long, a soft voice hushed her ever so gently.

"Shhh... Don't worry... I'll take good care of you" The individual whispered huskily while a soft touch, of what she could only assume to be finger tips, grazed themselves against the flesh of her abdomen.

"Ahh..." Belle gasped out a soft moan, arching her back in order to receive more contact she desperately craved from whomever was touching her delicate skin.

"Belle..." The voice warned her, and in that instant, she obediently relaxed her muscles and returned to lying down on the velvety and  comforting sheets of the bed "...Good girl"

The sudden praise made a giddy sensation swell up from inside of her, and it was at that moment she decided to stay still as much as possible - She wanted to show him just how much of a good girl she could be.

The pads of the finger tips continued to teasingly dance along her skin, effortlessly leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake as they made its way ever so slowly down her stomach, over her hip, and down her outer thigh - Ahh... Why were they teasing her so much?

"Belle!" The voice shouted in slight irritation which made her freeze in panic and frown in confusion - What had she done? She made sure she didn't move, unless... Did she move? She couldn't quite remember.

"I'm sorry..." She whimpered out a pitifully apology, focusing now more than ever before to not budge at all "...I'll be good, I promise"

Despite her apology and much to her own dismay, they retracted their hand away from her skin as a form of punishment.

Without budging a muscle of her body, she whined childishly with displeasure underlined within it, her lower lip rolling out into a small pout as she squeezed her eyes tightly together - Be good... Don't move... Be good... Just be a good girl...

Once again, Belle was left in the darkness, dreadfully awaiting for something, anything, a movement, a sound, a touch, a word, and yet this time felt as if it took an eternity.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" A voice finally erupted from the unpleasant silence which made her gulp in excitement.