11 - Downward Spiral

—    —    —

This fan fiction contains MATURE themes such as sexual content, violence, consumption of alcohol, lots of kinks & fetishes, and more, which may be highly offensive and/or unpleasant to some readers

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

—    —    —    —

"Alright, I gotta go" Yoongi quickly announced after peering down at his watch, his feet mindlessly moving him around the room, as he gathered everything he needed before making his grand exit.

He was in a rush, a little behind on schedule, but not late just yet.

"Bye!" Belle beamed with a smile, apron littered with flour and icing as she finished cutting up the last bit of the strawberries "Good luck with your meeting!"

He thanked her with a gummy smile, his heart melting at the sweetness she always radiated off before sauntering his way over to his other hard worker.

"Good luck hyung" Hoseok encouraged on, his hands covered with bright red heat resistant gloves as he waved off his friend.

"Be good..." Yoongi warned softly as he passed by the individual who had been manning the ovens all morning, careful not to be overheard by a certain someone "...Try not to scare her off"

"I won't..." The brown haired male grumbled beneath his breath, not forgetting to add an eye roll from the absurd remark.

With one last playful wink towards her direction, the boss was out the door, and both individuals fell into a silence.

Belle didn't let it effect her, busily continuing her assigned task in order to finish on time before the café opened.

On the other hand, Hoseok's mind was littered with anxiety, thoughts and scenarios running a thousand miles per hour, however this time he had a game plan.

All he had to do was ask her about herself, her classes, her teachers, so on and so forth, that way, he didn't have to do all the talking, just the listening, or so he thought... - His so called "game plan" had one flaw.

It wasn't until this moment that Hoseok realized, he would have to initiate the conversation in order to execute his plan.

Panic struck through him as he began to feel the tension in the air thicken from the quiet atmosphere, and not knowing how to ease the pressure was throwing him off - Fuck... What am I doing! Just ask her something! Anything!

On the other hand, Belle began the tedious task of placing sliced strawberries on top of the many desserts in front of her - This was going to take awhile, she would need to distract herself to get through all of this...

Discreetly, she peered over to observe how quiet Hoseok had gotten once Yoongi left the vicinity.

He was busy sliding all the trays of freshly baked cookies on mobile pan rack, before quickly throwing in another round of uncooked ones and setting a timer.