۞Prologue۞

"So- Y/N, are you ready for your first day at your new school honey?" - your mother asked as she drove down the road passing trees and bushes along the way. She insisted on driving you to your first day of school, despite your protest. You knew that the kids would tease the living hell out of you- but once your moms mind was set on something, she wouldn't give up.

꧁flashback꧂
2 weeks before you moved to this dreaded place, to uproot your life and start anew in a whole new school, you HATED it- your mother had lost her job yet again and with no money to keep the house you packed up your things and moved into a tiny apartment. You had done some research about your new tiny little town just to find out that the famous "Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex" had burned to the ground little over a month ago- and the animatronics had not been found. 'Just great!' You thought- 'killer robots in my neighborhood, DEFINITELY nothing to worry about! Yea- totally nothing' while you were having an internal screaming match with yourself your mother called you down for dinner. She had made your F/F(favorite food) for dinner, you saw it as an attempt to ease your stress and it worked your mother's cooking was the best and it was hard to stay mad at her for too long, till.. "Dear I signed you up for a new school already, you start October 6th". You DIDN'T know how to feel straight up pissed starting school, 2 weeks later than everyone else. You abruptly sat up grabbing your plate, guess you were eating in your room surprisingly your mother didn't call after you, slamming the door behind you sat down and began to unpack pulling out a photo of you and your best friend, she disappeared one night and hadn't returned since- you missed her greatly. You ended up crying yourself to sleep that night before saying to yourself 'Tomorrow is another day..'

꧁End of flashback꧂

Pulling up to the school you exited the car closing the door behind you, walking towards the doors- you got chills just looking at the place it looked abandoned for the most part vines growing on the side of the building as you walked in. You were greeted by the school's principal "Mr.JACKSON" or as you liked to call him, "Mr. Jackass" he was a big bulky man with short hair wearing a red button down t-shirt and blue jeans that said, he was quite nice and wanted to crack jokes with you- but you weren't in the mood and stayed silent the whole time. He talked for what felt like hours before you finally got your schedule, he even personally walked you to your classroom and you parted ways, "Have a good day, Miss Y/N", he spoke as he left down the hall- "you to.." you muttered before knocking on the door.

🝮ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! I hope you enjoyed this little intro to your new adventure, currently writing this in class sorry if it isn't much- it'll get better I promise ^^🝮

Anyway Author Alex signing out!

^might post another chapter later, have a good day/night!^

𖣔Word count: 545𖣔