𖣘The plan is simple𖣘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

School had finally ended and you went back to the cafeteria where Hickory was waiting along with Alexander, Samatha had not shown up yet probably because she was still figuring out how to get detention or was probably being scolded.

Hickory had his head in his hands as Alexander waved you over- "Hey!" You smiled as you took a seat beside Alexander. Hickory lifted his head briefly and giving a small wave. "Samatha didn't show up yet.." Alexander mumbled as he messed with the sweater he was wearing. Then Samatha came bounding down the halls smiling all giddy like a little kid- "what's got you in such a good mood?" You smiled looking up at her. "Oh nothing! Just uh... might of beaten someone up?". Your jaw dropped and you quickly shook your head "YOU DID WHAT?!". You could hear Hickory laughing slightly- "Well that's one way to get detention" he smirked raising his head. "Now that everyone is here- let's discuss a plan shall we?". He opened his school bag and pulled out a notebook and opened it- inside lay lots of notes and numbers. You would've assumed it was from girls who swooned over him but you were dead wrong. "So what's the plan?" You asked him, Hickory raised his head "well. I called up a few friends and turns out- I'm not the only one seeing this "thing" those are all their numbers" He pointed to a drawing he had made of the school. "Since this school has 4 wings we should all take one, spread out and find it" you looked at him dumbfounded. "Ok first off, where are we gonna hide till the school official closes- second! For someone who ran for his life and has a fear of death THIS IS JUST ASKING FOR DEATH TO KILL US!"

He placed his hand gently over yours which you quickly took away your face flush from embarrassment. He smirked before continuing "Well, Y/N you have a fair point. I was thinking the schools music closet. No one checks there, it'll be the perfect hiding spot!" Alexander spoke up "well what about the food situation, commutation? We should really address those issues" Samatha nodded her head in agreement with him. "Well lucky for you I'm always ready for shit like this-" he reached into his bag and pulled out 4 paper bags filled with food and a phone charger. "Why the hell do you have that?" Alexander spoke. "My friend, I'm always prepared for anything. You remember last year when me and you were locked in the music closet during a winter blizzard the power was out for hours! And because I packed extra food we didn't starve"(possibly foreshadowing~) Alexander glared at him before speaking up "yes- I remember" Hickory smiled before speaking again- "we're all teens we have our phone chargers right?" You all nodded "good- our phones will be our communication. Now let's head to the music closet. We have a VERY long night ahead of us~". You shuddered chills going down your spine as you all got up and followed Hickory to the music room in the west wing, one of the 4 school wings. He opened the door and you all walked in shutting the door behind him and turning off the lights you all put your stuff down and began doing school work. Those grades won't fix themselves.

꧁𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡꧂

It was now 10:00pm and you all had been getting pretty tired- you had bypassed security. Surprisingly, Hickory sat up holding himself slightly as he spoke, the music room wasn't the warmest room and thankfully for you. Samatha always fell asleep in class and had a spare blanket you all shared. "Alright- time to spread out, Alexander take the East wing, Samatha take the North wing, Y/N take the south wing, and I'll take the west wing. Good luck to you all.." and with that he pulled you all into a hug smiling before you all broke the embrace and grabbing your things. As you started to walk out the door you looked back one last time and waved goodbye before walking down towards the south wing.

Hey! So 2 chapters in one day and an Authors note woo!!

If you haven't seen the authors note already please read it, and give your own feedback I will be sure to respond!

Anyway- with that Author Alex signing off!!

:might make one more chapter today if your all lucky~: