Stay alive.. (oneshot intermission)

______
____________________
(this is a Sun and Moon hamilton AU if you couldn't tell already, go get your tissues ready, you're gonna need them- MUHAHAHAHA)

Little info: this is a war between the robots and humans, you are married to both Sun and Moon. You met them after crossing the border during the war after getting into a fight with your family. Where you met Sun and Moon or should I say, General Sun and Captain Moon, both are brothers in this AU.

Suggested song to listen to: Stay Alive from the Hamilton Musical
_____________________________________
____________

You were fighting another battle with Moon at your side when a loud *BANG* ran out and you fell to the floor.

"Stay Alive~"

"Stay Alive~"

___________
Those words echoed in your mind as you woke up in one of the tents set up for the doctors while in battle, you heard yelling outside as footsteps approached your tent. Rather quickly.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE?!"

"MR.Drop,come in"
"They brought her in a half an hour ago.."
"She lost a lot of blood on the way over"

"Stay alive~"

You tried to sit up, looking at your side where the bullet hit.. You almost threw up at the sight as your vision began to blur and tunnel vision began to set in.

"Is she alive?"

"Yes but you have to understand, The bullet entered just above her hip and lodged into her right arm-"

"Can I see her, please?.."

"I'm doing everything I can but the wound was. Already infected when she arrived"

A few moments later you saw the door open, and Moon walked in and rushed right to your side- in tears at your state as you smiled weakly up at him.. Truth be told you knew you were already about to die..

"Y/N.."
The tears began to flow faster as his frame shuddered and twitched as he climbed into the bed holding you gently against him, you weakly looked up at him as he did a quick scan.

Scan complete:
Age:21
Gender:female
Condition: fatal...

He held you close, as the scan finished his hands trembling
He wasn't ready to lose you, not now
Not ever, he dreamed of you Sun and Him living long enough to see the war end, but now..
It would be just him and Sun.

You reached one hand up, shaking as you began crying and cupped the side of his head. He leaned into your touch as you brushed away his tears

"Moon.."
You smiled as the tears began to flow faster, and your bottom lip quivered. Crying from the pain and the look in his eyes, as your vision began to worsen.. Your time was running out.

"I did exactly as you said, dear"
"I held my head up high.."

"I know, I know, shh- Starlight, I know, I know"

"I-" you coughed up blood as it tried to find a way to escape blocking your airway.. You began to hiccup slightly as he held you a little tighter, pulling you close to his warm metal frame as you cried. Wrapping his arms around you in a warm embrace

"Shh, I know you did everything just right"

"Even before the bullet hit, I held my head up high-"

"Shh, I know, I know- dear.. I know, I know"

"I was aiming at the sky.."
"Shh, starlight- I know, I know" 
"I know"
"Save your strength and stay alive.."

You smiled as your eyes dropped slightly as the door busted open, and Sun ran in tears streaming down his face when he heard the news..

"NOOO"

"SUN!.."

"Is she breathing?"
"Is she going to survive this?!"

"Stay alive~"

Sun was holding a hand over his mouth as he began to tremble and ran to your side, placing a hand gently on your thigh as he looked up at his brother and the tears began to flow faster.

"Who did this?! Moon, did you know?!"

You moved your hand over his and smiled softly, as you wept
"Sunny, I'm so sorry for forgetting to keep my head down.."

"My, dear.."

"We trained together.."

"I taught you to shoot.."

"You would put your hands on mine.."

"You changed your grip every time"

"I would always change the line.."

"Shh, I know, I know"

"I would always change the line.."

"I know, I know- dear I know. I know"

He began to sing some of the lyrics from your favorite song. As you clutched his hand gently, leaning against Moon's embrace than you knew you would never feel again..

Your hands began to tremble as the pain rocked through you and the strength drained from your eyes- Moon could see it as his eyes widened and he pressed his forehead against yours. And your vision narrowed in on Sun, gently placing a kiss to his forehead. Then your vision went black, and you closed your eyes- gently humming along to the song till your final breath and you smiled..

"I love you boys.. Never forget me"

Your heartbeat stopped and your chest stopped moving, as Moon's frantic hands cupped your face. He gently shook you, gave no response- he cried out as he held you close.

"STARLIGHT..."

"Dear?.."

"NO!"

Just then a soldier walked in, Sun sat up and pushed himself away from your beside with a tear stained face, and stepped outside. That's when he saw it- a white flag. The otherside had surrendered, the war was finally over, your dying wish was to see the day that white flag would fly but you were too late. He looked up to the sky and smiled, taking his hat off his head. He knew you were watching from the sky and he held his head up high.

"Fly high.. Sunshine.."

___________________________________________
__________________

IM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING