Making friends with The Night

_____________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time: 10:30am.. Saturday, October 20th

You awoke to the sound of footsteps. Pulling the blanket off your face, stretching your arms above you head before opening your eyes. You were about to scream when Moon covered you mouth. "Mhhh?!" you screamed at him heavily confused by his actions. He put a finger to his "mouth", "𝙎𝙝𝙝𝙝..." he whispered before taking his hand off your mouth. You looked at him before sitting up and rubbing your eyes "what the hell was that about?" You questioned him. "𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜?- 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤?" He blinked looking at you for an answer. You sighed before pulling out your phone. "SHIT" you whisper-yelled, "it's Saturday.. and I'm stuck here FUCK!-" that's when you stopped and looked around. Alexander, Hickory, and Samatha were all still fast asleep. It was just you, and Moon- the only ones awake. He stared at you for a moment before getting up and walking away, rubbing the sleep from your eyes you got up. You saw him holding jenga in his hands with a titled head, "what? You've never played jenga before?" He shook his head, you sighed "do you wanna play?" He nodded, "alright let me show you how it's done"

~small time-skip~

This was a very intense game, you and Moon had been playing for about 30 minutes the tower, looked deformed, blocks missing all around as Moon took his turn. The tower teetered over and then fell with a loud "crash" He jumped back before flipping the table, "𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙏" you began laughed, he snickered and began laughing as well. Hickory stirred before opening his eyes "what the hell?..." you looked over smiling. "Morning, Hickory!" Moon glared at him Hickory mumbled, "yea...yea good morning to you to.." Something caught Moons eye and he got up, picking up the box with the words "UNO" on it. You looked over, "you wanna UNO Moon?" He blinked before nodding and setting down the game. "𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙐𝙉𝙊 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩!". You smirked "YOUR ON!" He passed out the cards and the game started. The color was yellow and you had in your possession a yellow draw 2, you placed it down smirking as Moon picked up the cards. It was your turn again and you had to draw- you had no other yellow card. Moon slapped down a draw 4 which really pissed you off. Your back and forth play had continued till he had 1 card left, and you had 2. He placed down his final card a smirk on his face. "𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬 4 𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙉!" He threw his hands up, laughing. It was now 11:20 and you were hungry, reaching into your bad and pulling out a sandwich from the brown papers bag Hickory had given you, and started eating. He watched silently until you finished, "I should probably wake up Alexander and Samatha", "Already ahead of you, Y/N" Hickory smiled as he went to wake them up.

A few minutes later...

Alexander and Samatha had finally woken up, both extremely exhausted Samatha sleepily laid her head on your shoulder- you smiled softly as Moon watched intently, he smiled back picking up the game of Uno and putting it away. He wouldn't admit it, but he had started to grow a liking to you- how you would take care of your friends like they were family, like how Sun would take care of the kids in the daycare. You snickered at her behavior "ok sleepyhead it's time to get up~" Samatha mumbled "five more minutes.." you sighed. "Ok fine~", you watched her drift off turning your attention back to the animatronic, "so, Moon what did you do in the daycare?", he glanced at you before looking away "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮!" you sighed before nodding, "I see.. so when you scared me, what was that all about?" He thought for a moment "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧" you blinked before nudging his arm slightly. "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?" He blinked before you rested on his shoulder. Unbenounced to him you had stayed up very late yesterday and you really weren't able to keep your eyes open any long and fell asleep on his shoulder. Hickory looked over and grabbed a blanket off the floor and draped it around you and Samatha, Moon sat there- content his face radiating a dark blue hue, he was blushing. He gently placed his head over yours, as he watched Alexander and Hickory talk amongst themselves. He whispered gently into your ear "𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧..~"

______________________________________

WOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!- sorry if it's a little hard to follow, I was writing it in between classes and didn't feel like rewriting it and wanted to make sure I got it out tonight <3

Anyway- have a great Day/Night
Author Alex signing off!! ^^