☾Night gives way to day☀︎︎

"ᗯᗴᒪᒪ ᔕᑌᑎᔕᕼIᑎᗴ I ᘜᑌᗴᔕᔕ TᕼᗩT ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷᗴ.. ᗰᗴ!"

.................
_____________________________________

Hickory's jaw hit the floor as you slowly turned around, another animatronic stood in the room- 10'2 like the first but he adorned a set of rays on his head instead of a nightcap. One of the rays had been ripped out wires sat in its place, he had a yellow cape that draped down his back. Red frills around his neck and a skirt around his waist with red pants with yellow stripes. From what you heard this was Sundrop the other daycare attendant.

Hickory spoke. "Sundrop... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

The animatronic spoke, "Iᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY ᕼIᑕKOᖇY... ᗷᑌT Tᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗯᗩᔕ ᑎOᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗴᒪᔕᗴ TO ᘜO, Iᖴ TᕼᗴY ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ ᗰᗴ Oᕼ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ... TᕼᗴY'ᗪ ᔕᑕᖇᗩᑭ ᗰᗴ! ᗩ-ᗩᑎᗪ I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎOT. ᒪᗴT TᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎ.. ᑎO, ᑎO. I ᖇᗴᗰᗴᗷᗴᖇ YOᑌ TOᒪᗪ ᗰᗴ ᗩᗷOᑌT YOᑌᖇ ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ Iᑎ Oᑎᗴ Oᖴ Oᑌᖇ ᑕᕼᗩTᔕ! ᔕO I ᗪᗴᑕIᗪᗴᗪ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷᗴ Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗴᔕT ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗴ!- Oᕼ! ᗯᕼO ᗩᖇᗴ ᗩᒪᒪ YOᑌᖇ ᑎᗴᗯ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪᔕ?!"

Hickory sighed, remembering his conversation with Sundrop at least 2 weeks before the plex burnt to the ground. He didn't know how to react to this and instead answered his question. "W-well, that's Alexander, this is Samatha. And the one Moon almost killed is Y/n.

Sundrop's eyes widened "K-KIᒪᒪᗴᗪ?.. I-Iᗰ ᔕᑌᖇᗴ ᕼᗴ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T. ᖇIᘜᕼT ᗰOOᑎ?" he spoke out loud as if communication with his other side his expression softened before he grew stern before his gaze fell on you. His face twisted to one of sadness and worry. "ᗩ-ᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ OK?, Y/ᑎ?". You blinked realizing he was talking to you. "E-erm, yea I'm fine just a little spooked?" You gave him a thumbs up. Samatha pulled up a chair besides you and sat down. Alexander stood still, pulling out his phone he checked the time. "It's.. 12:30". Hickory glanced at him before looking at Sundrop, he sighed. Hickory used to work in the daycare as a part time job and during that time he and Sundrop had become "friends" he didn't find him the most enjoyable but he didn't really mind him either. But he hated MoonDrop with a passion, he scared him silly any chance he got. Hickory hated it, and now here the animatronic was in HIS school- he didn't know what to do. "Alexander, is there a spare room in the music room?". Alexander looked at him dumbfounded "your not thinking what I think your thinking, right?- Hickory!". Hickory sighed "he has nowhere to go! I can't just let him be scrapped, I'm sure he can hide in the school until I find a place he can hide". Alexander rubbed the bridge of his nose. "MoonDrop is unpredictable. What if he kills one of the teachers huh?! Then what!- tell me Hickory!". Hickory looked Sundrop dead in the eye before he spoke. "Sundrop. We need to speak to MoonDrop, but if he try's anything I'm calling the authorities".

SunDrop looked at him before sighing. "ᖴIᑎᗴ.." and with that he reached for the light switch and turned it off. The sound of clicks and gears filled the room as the red ruby blazing eyes of MoonDrop filled the room and a smirk grew on his face. "𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼- 𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗼𝗿𝘆..~" he chuckled. "Let's cut to the chase. If your going to stay here some rules should be in place, rule number 1. You can NOT let anyone know you exist. Expect for us of course but that means no scarring teachers, staff, or any other students, number 2. Your not killing, ANYONE here. Do I make myself clear?!". Hickory yelled at him in an agitated tone. "𝗰𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹.." MoonDrop spoke glancing at you a smirk playing on his lips before turning back to Hickory. "𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘄! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲~ 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗡?~ 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗺𝗺?" Hickory looked at him. He didn't trust him one bit but it was pretty late- and who knew whatever the hell was lurking in this damn school. "..Fine". MoonDrop smirked, "𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹. 𝗖'𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄".

꧁Time skip꧂

You were all back in the music closet, Alexander, Hickory, and Samatha were all fast asleep. Moon had decided to stay as well looking at you the entire time you found his gaze. Unnerving, you sighed and pulled the blanket over your head. He smirked and pulled down the blanket looking you dead in the eye "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼.. 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂" He chuckled softly. 'Well damn isn't that a relief' you thought as you looked at him. "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿.." you blinked looking at him 'little star' your face grew a bit hot as you looked at him muttering a quick "goodnight" before pulling the covers back over your head and falling asleep. Moon laughed at this before getting up and walking over to one of the chairs in the room and sat down.

"𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲?" he laughed before closing his eyes and leaning back into the chair and going into "rest mode".

_____________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this one took a bit longer to come out than the others. School has been a pain in my ass lately. Didn't help I got writers block and had no motivation to write, but hey I'm back!

Should be posting another chapter tomorrow hopefully. If not then hopefully next weekend or sometime during the week,

Anyhow! Have a great day/night my friends- Author Alex signing off!! ^^

Word count: 943